Best lenses for the Canon EOS Rebel T5 / 1200D: Best performing primes on a budget
- Zeiss Distagon T* Otus 1,4/55.
- Samyang 16mm f2. 0 ED AS UMC CS.
- Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x (extender on and off)
- Sigma 18-35mm F1. ...
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
- Sigma 30mm F1. ...
- Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM.
Afterall, what is the best zoom lens for Canon Rebel?
Best standard zoom lenses for Canon
- Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4.
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM.
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8.
- Canon 24-105mm f/4 L II USM.
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM.
- Sigma 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM A.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM.
Quite so, which Canon telephoto lens is best? The Best Canon Telephoto Zoom Lens for 2020
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM Lens.
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens.
- Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C Lens.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens.
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens.
In a general, can I use Canon t5i as webcam?
Canon has released a software driver in beta that allows owners of select Canon DSLR cameras to use them as web cameras plug-and-play style. See here for details. ... I own a EOS Rebel T5i camera which is not listed, but the driver works just fine for me!
Which is better EF or EFS?
Canon EF lenses are designed to work with full frame and APS-C DSLRs from Canon. Canon EF-S lenses have a smaller image circle that is only big enough to cover the smaller sensor found on Canon APS-C cameras. ... Because EF lenses have a larger image circle, they will cover full frame sensors and APS-C sensors.
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D, EOS 90D, Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7 T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS 60D, 70D, 77D, 5D III, 5D IV, EOS 6D, 7D, 7D II Camera
- Compatible with the following cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length - Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
Lightdow 420-800mm f/8.3 Manual Zoom Super Telephoto Lens + T-Mount for Canon EOS Rebel T3 T3i T4i T5 T5i T6 T6i T6s T7 T7i SL1 SL2 6D 7D 7D 60D 70D 77D 80D 5D II/III/IV DSLR Camera Lenses
- NOTE: This is a MANUAL lens, no electronic contacts, that's why your camera will not recognize the lens, it requires full manual settings on camera & lens body., please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M); 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable; 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- Fine tune the front focusing ring to make subject in-focus and take a sample picture. If the picture turns out dark, take the following steps to improve, 1. Lower the shutter speed, from 1/500s down to 1/100s or slower 1/50 etc; 2. Raise the ISO Number, from ISO 100 to ISO 200/400/800 etc; 3. Use a remote shutter release and tripod to increase image stability; 4. Switch position to allow more environmental light coming through the lens into the camera imaging sensor.
- Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.
- ADVANCED OPTICS / SUPER ZOOM / SOLID FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION / MANUAL FOCUSING
- 420-800mm f/8.3-16 Manual Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc
Ultra Deluxe Lens Kit for Canon Rebel T3, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T7i, EOS 80D, EOS 77D Cameras with Canon EF-S 18-55mm is II STM Lens - Includes: 7pc 58mm Filter Set + 58mm Wide Angle and Telephoto Lens
- New! Ultra Deluxe Lens Kit for Canon Rebel T3, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T7i, EOS 80D, EOS 77D Cameras with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II STM Lens - Includes: 7pc 58mm filter Set + 58mm Wide Angle and Telephoto Lens
- 2.2x Telephoto conversion lens - double your zoom! - Ideal for adding the extra zoom you need, bring your subject closer to you! - Steel Barrel Design, Multicoated anti-reflection optical glass
- .43X Wide Angle Lens - 2-in-1 This wide angle lens features a detachable macro lens for close-up, high detail photography. Attach the macro portion to your standard lens to take sharp pictures as close as 50mm from the subject.
- Close UP Filters - Enables macro photography using a standard lens - Decreases the minimum focusing distance of virtually any lens to "Macro Lens
- This bundle includes: 58MM 43x Wide Angle Lens + 58MM 2.2X Telephoto Lens + 58MM 3PC Filter Kit + 58MM 4PC Close Up Filters + 58MM Tulip Lens Hood + 58MM Soft Lens Hood + 58MM Lens Cap + Cap Keeper + Microfiber cleaning cloth
Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF)
- - hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "NO LENS ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
Long-Range 650mm-2600mm f/8 Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital EOS Rebel T3, T3i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 80D, EOS 5D, EOS 5D IV, EOS 6D, EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Cameras
- High-power 650-1300mm super-telephoto focal length for Canon Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL1, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 1D, EOS 5D, EOS 5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 6D mark ii, EOS 7D mark ii Digital SLR Cameras
- To ensure sharp image capture, use with monopod, tripod or chest supports to alleviate camera shake
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- Minimum focusing distance of 16 feet
- Includes: 650-1300mm Lens + 2 X Converter + T-mount
Opteka 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EF EOS 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 60Da, 1Ds, Mark III II 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS, Rebel T8i, T7i, T7s, T7, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, SL3, SL2 (White)
- OPTICS - A super multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery.
- MANUAL FOCUSING - This lens has an adjustable f-stop ring. An index for distance and diaphragm scale is inscribed on the lens barrel to coordinate distance and aperture.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - Full metal body and rear t-mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- TRIPOD MOUNT - A built-in, rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- COMPATIBILITY - Can be used on all Canon EOS EF-Mount full frame and APS-C cameras including 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 1D, Rebel T8i, T8, T7i, T7s, T7, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL3, SL2, SL1, 4000D, 2000D, 1300D, 1200D, 1000D, 850D, 800D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 250D, 200D and 100D.
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens and Accessories (8 Piece Kit)
- This Photo4Less Top Value Lens Kit Includes: Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens with USA Warranty and manufacturer's supplied Accessories
- 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens - High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens - 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm - Lens Cap Holder - Vidpro Lens & Screen Cleaning Kit - Lens Pouch Medium (6 Inches)
- Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens, Black - Photo 4 Less Camera and Lens Cleaning Cloth - 58mm Tulip Lens Hood
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Improved mechanism makes zooming smoother; front part of zoom ring sports silver ring
- 4.9-foot closest focusing distance; 32- to 8-degree diagonal angle of view
Super 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS, 80D, 70D, 77D, 60D, 60Da, 1Ds, Mark III and II 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS Rebel T7i, T7s, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3, SL2, SL1 Digital SLR Cameras
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses mirrors and a series of 4 optical glass elements in 4 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations. An anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. The lenses housing is built with a full metal body and rear mount allowing it to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel.
- LOW DISPERSION - One extra-low dispersion (LD) element is incorporated within the design that helps to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness and color accuracy when photographing in strong lighting conditions. Ultra nano multi-coating eliminates lens element reflections and reduces ghost and flare.
- SUPER ZOOM: Manual focus 500mm or 1000mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long-range choice but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports to surveillance to everyday shooting. Feel free to explore the capabilities of this lens.
- PETAL LENS HOOD - Aptly designed with a varying tulip pattern to eliminate vignetting, the petal lens hood is an essential tool for reducing unwanted sun glare from your photographs. With a quick release locking neck bolt, the petal lens hood can be swiveled and locked into any position. In addition to greatly refining your photography, the petal lens hood provides a valuable protection for your lenses while creating a hard shell buffer to reduce potential impact.
- INCLUDES: Super 500mm f/8 High Definition Preset Telephoto Lens, Opteka High Definition 2X Telephoto Converter for SLR Lenses, Opteka T-Mount for Canon EOS, Opteka 67mm HD UV Ultra Violet Haze Multi-Coated Glass Filter, 67mm Lens Petal Hood, Deluxe High Power Air Cleaner Blower, Photo Dust Brush for Cameras and Lenses, Opteka Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Hi-Resolution 500mm/1000mm Manual Telephoto Reflex Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS 60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 5D III, 5D IV, EOS 6D, 7D, 7D II, 90D Cameras
- SUPER TELEPHOTO RANGE: With a focus distance of 500mm, or 1000mm with the 2x converter, this lens is both an excellent choice for long range shots as well as many other situations like wildlife, surveillance, etc.
- CANON EOS T-MOUNT: Included T-Mount for Canon EOS allows full manual focus compatibility with all Canon EOS Cameras, including EOS Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS 60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 5D III, 5D IV, EOS 6D, 7D, 7D II, 90D Digital SLR Cameras
- HIGH-RESOLUTION, QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Multicoated Optics reduce flares and increase resolution. Built-in tripod collar provides stability and balance. Metal lens housing and rear mount ensures build quality, and textured grip ensures smooth and accurate focusing.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: High Resolution 500mm Telephoto Lens, 2x Converter, T-Mount Adapter for Canon EOS, 67mm Protective Lens Cap, Ultrapro Deluxe Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by the FantaSales 30-Day 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can purchase with confidence and enjoy no-hassle returns and refunds.
12 More Questions Answered
Which Canon RF Mirrorless Lenses Should I Buy First?
- The Affordable All-Rounder: Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM. Canon. With the new RF lens mount, Canon is able to make lenses it never could have before—like the RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM. ...
- A Portrait Pick: Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM. Canon. ...
- A Lightweight Walk Around: Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM. Canon.
Wide angle lenses have small focal lengths, while telephoto lenses have larger corresponding focal lengths. Telephoto lenses stay in place and can shoot faraway things and make them seem much closer, while zoom lenses can move in and out, providing much more versatility.
Best super telephoto zoom lenses in 2019
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S. ...
- Nikon AF-S 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR. ...
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS. ...
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C. ...
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM. ...
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD. ...
- Nikon AF-S 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR.
The Canon 300mm f/4 is the cheaper version for Canon. But if you wish for a long telephoto, then a 500mm prime is the most popular choice. For Nikon, this is the Nikkor 500mm f/4.0G ED VR lens. For Canon, it's the Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS II USM.
How to Connect Your Rebel t5i to Your ComputerMake sure the camera battery is fully charged. ... Turn your computer on and give it time to finish its normal startup routine.Turn the camera off.Insert the smaller of the two plugs on the USB cable into the A/V Out/Digital port on the side of the camera. ... Plug the other end of the cable into a USB port on the computer.
Magic Lantern (ML) is a software add-on for Canon cameras. It allows for a host of extra features, ranging from a built-in intervalometer to HDR bracketing and beyond. The project is open source, and it encourages users to create elements of the package themselves.
If you've got a recent Canon mirrorless, DSLR, or PowerShot camera, you can now use it as a webcam and put everyone else on your video call to shame. ... And this should work fine for most of the big video conferencing options, whether you're using Zoom, Microsoft Teams, BlueJeans, or another service.
The short answer to your question is yes, an EF lens can be used on a crop-sensor (EF-S) Canon camera. ... So, lenses designed for full frame (EF) will also work on your camera.
Re: Do all
' fit all Canon
camera's? No, crop sensor cameras (all Rebel
cameras, 40/50/60D, and the 7D) can take EF or EF-S lenses
. Full frame cameras (all
1D, 5D and 6D) only take EF lenses
. The mirrorless camera
-M) use EF-M lenses
, but can use EF and EF-S with an adapter.
The answer is yes! You can use Nikon lenses on Canon DSLRs. All Nikon F mount lenses, and the mount G type lenses (without the aperture ring) will fit on Canon DSLRs. All you need is a Nikon to Canon lens adapter.
You can recognize EF lenses by its red dot, where you line up the dot on the lens mount to a similar looking one on the camera body. However, if your Canon camera lens has both a red dot and a white square to line up the body to when mounting the lens, then it is an EF-S lens. EF-S is stands for 'short back focus'.
The Canon 5D Mark II will work with pretty much any EF-mount lens ever made, however it is not compatible with the special EF-S lenses designed for cameras with APS-C size sensors. ... EF-S lenses can't be used on full-frame Canon cameras, nor on their models with 1.3x crop factors, like the current EOS-1D Mark III.