- Our Top Recommendations.
- #1 South Bend Clutch Kit G56-OKHD.
- #2 South Bend Clutch Kit G56-OFEK.
- #3 Valair Performance G56 Ceramic Clutch Kit.
- #4 Valair Quiet Street Dual Disc Clutch.
- #5 South Bend Clutch Kit Stage 4.
- FAQs About Clutch Kits.
Even if, what is a single disc clutch?
Single plate clutch is the one type of clutch that uses single friction disc basically in multi plate clutch there are many friction plates that are used for transmitting power from engine to the wheel we use multiplate clutches in bikes because of lack of space and single plate clutch in heavy or big vehicles where ...
Beyond that, are South Bend clutches any good? South Bend Clutch is the best. I have never dealt with any auto parts company, dealer or for that fact any business than had the service and understanding that they do. They are the best to do business with. I just wish that they sold everything else I bought.
There has also, what is a dual disk clutch?
Dual Disc Clutch's consist of four major components. These are going to be the pressure plate, clutch discs, floater plate and flywheel. ... All of these parts will look very similar, other than the floater and the 2 clutch discs of course. The flywheel bolts to the crankshaft like a traditional single disc set up.
What is a South Bend Clutch?
South Bend Clutch is a SFI approved manufacturing, rebuilding, and machining company with four generations of industrial knowledge and experience. ... The products that South Bend Clutch has available for the diesel performance market enables the power of the engine to effectively transfer to the transmission.
South Bend Clutch G56-OFEK Single Disc Dyna Max Upgrade Clutch Kit Dodge All Models 05-09
Valair NMU70G56-06 - Cummins - Single Disc Clutches for G56
Valair NMU70G56-04 - Cummins - Single Disc Clutch
South Bend Clutch 13125-OFEK 13" Single Disc Dyna Max Upgrade Clutch Kit, Compatible with Dodge All Models 88-93
NEW RAM CLUTCHES SMALL BLOCK CHEVY 10.5" SPRUNG CLUTCH DISC, 1 1/8"-10 SPLINE FULL ORGANIC CLUTCH DISC WITH SPRING CENTER
- Brand New Ram Small Block Chevy Sprung Clutch Disc
- Ram Part # D4187
- 10 1/2" diameter full organic clutch disc with a sprung center
- 1 1/8"-10 spline
- Weighs approximately 3 lbs
Clutch Kit Compatible With Ram 2500 3500 Laramie St Base Extended Standard Cab 1998-2003 5.9L L6 Diesel Ohv Turbo 8.0L V10 Gas Ohv Naturally Aspirated (5 Speed; Pressure Plate Bolts Included; 05-092)
- Highly Trained Customer Support available to answer all your technical questions
- All Kits are assembled in the U.S. using only top quality components
- We ship out same-day on orders received any business day by 2.30pm EST
- Our products are designed according to OEM specifications
- We offer the industry's most trusted warranty of 12 months/12,000 miles
John Deere Original Equipment Clutch Disk #E82557
Starter Clutch For Briggs and Stratton Engines 298310, 298798, 394558, 399671, 459970
- Excees OEM Specs
- 1 Year Warranty
South Bend Clutch 13125-OK 13" Single Disc Dyna Max Upgrade Clutch Kit Compatible with Dodge All Models 88-93
ClutchMaxPRO Heavy Duty OEM Clutch Kit Compatible with 2005-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4500 5500 5.9L 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel with G56 6-speed
- PREMIUM CLUTCH YOU CAN FEEL AND TRUST: ClutchMaxPRO is defining a new meaning of affordable performance clutch. It is simply the best bang and quality for the buck. Period. All ClutchMaxPRO products are designed, engineered, assembled, tested and inspected right here in the U.S.A. to ensure highest quality and satisfaction.
- INDUSTRY LEADING CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We offer industry's best technical support to ensure 100% satisfaction
- KIT INCLUDES: OEM Premium Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate, OEM Premium HD Clutch Disc, Release Bearing, Pilot Bearing, Alignment Tool and Installation Guide
- LIMITED WARRANTY: All ClutchMaxPRO products comes with excellent customer support and limited manufacturer warranty of 12 months or 15,000 miles that covers issues related to performance, fitment and function. Buy with confidence!
- THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT IS COMPATIBLE WITH: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500; 3500 (5.9L 6cyl Cummins Turbo Diesel; fits G56 Mercedes-Benz transmission only), 2006 - 2009 Dodge Ram 2500; 3500 (5.9L 6cyl Cummins Turbo Diesel; fits 6 speed only), 2007 - 2010 Dodge Ram 2500; 3500 (6.7L 6cyl Cummins Turbo Diesel; fits 6 speed only), 2011 - 2018 Ram 2500; 3500; 4500; 5500 (6.7L 6cyl Cummins Turbo Diesel)
9 More Questions Answered
Time-Rubber-Sweat Comp rates these twin disk for about 130-150 passes or 20k miles. They also recommend adjusting the clutch so that there is only 1"-1.5" of engagement.
Therefore, considering the same torque transmission, the overall diameter of the multi plate clutch is reduced when compared to a single plate clutch. 2. Due to this advantage, this type of clutch is used in some heavy transport vehicles and racing cars.
A Multi-Plate clutch works in the same way as the single-plate clutch by operating the clutch pedal. As the number of clutch plates increases, the friction surfaces will also be increases. The increase in friction surface increases the capacity of the clutch to transmit more torque for the same size.
All dual-disc clutches must employ a midplate or floater secondary flywheel surface that is attached directly to the flywheel. It provides a flywheel surface connected directly to the crankshaft for the secondary clutch disc.
The patented Centerforce Dual-Friction disc system distributes pressure plate clamping force evenly over a 360-degree friction-facing on one side of the clutch disc, while the opposing side uses a segmented friction-facing to concentrate clamping pressure and maximize clutch holding-capacity.
The noise is a result of the vibration your engine creates, being transferred into your transmission. When you depress the clutch pedal, it disconnects the engine from the transmission. Due to the fact that the original clutch assembly used a sprung (dual mass) flywheel to dampen that vibration, there was no noise.
South Bend Clutch Break-In The break-in period should last for at least 500 miles or so. ... While you are waiting for your South Bend Clutch to fully break in, you should avoid driving aggressively. ... Do not even attempt to race without first allowing the clutch to experience a break-in period.
1) High maintenance is required because very little wear can cause a considerable amount of the axial movement of the inner cone. 2) It becomes very difficult to disengage if the cone angle is smaller than required. For easy disengagement, the cone angle should be exactly as required.