The 4 Best Scopes For . 270
- Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9×40 BDC.
- Vortex Optics Diamondback 4-12×40.
- Leupold VX-1 3-9x40mm Compact Riflescope.
- Vortex Optics Viper 6.5-20×50.
Secondly, what is the best hunting scope?
Best High-End Rifle Scopes
|#1. Schmidt & Bender PMII||5-25x||56mm|
|#2. Leupold Mark 5HD||5-25x||56mm|
|#3. Steiner 5112 T5Xi||3-15x||50mm|
In like manner, what scope should I put on my 308? Best . 308 Scopes on the Market Reviews1 NightForce SHV 5-20x56mm Riflescope. ... 2 Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x44mm Riflescope. ... 3 Vortex Viper HS-T 6-24x50mm Riflescope. ... 4 EOTech Vudu 3.5-18x50mm Precision Rifle Scope. ... 5 Trijicon 1-6x24 VCOG Riflescope. ... 6 Burris 200261 Ballistic Plex 2-7x32mm Riflescope. ... 7 UTG 3-12X44 30mm Scope.
Event, what is the best 270 rifle?
Now let's launch the list by revealing our best option overall:
- Best 270 Rifle: Browning – X-Bolt Composite Stalker 22IN.
- Best Value 270 Rifle: Remington 700 SPS . 270.
- Best Range 270 Rifle: Savage Axis II XP . ...
- Best Hunting 270 Rifle: Ruger American . ...
- 5th Best 270 Rifle: 11/111 Trophy Hunter XP . ...
What magnification do I need for 500 yards?
Leupold STD Remington 700 RVF 2-Piece Base and 1in Medium Rings Set
- Fits: Remington Model 700 Bolt Action Rifles
- Base Type: Two Piece
- Diameter: 1"
Talley PLM252700 Bergara B14 with 20 MOA (Long Action) Height
- Made in the USA
- Withstands all magnum calibers
- Hardened to 68 Rockwell
CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 6-24x50 AOE Red and Green Illuminated Gun Scope with Free Mount
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Field Of View: 28 ft @ 100 yards
- Click Value: 1/8 inch @ 100 yards
- Illuminated Type of the rifle scope: Red and Green
Monstrum G2 6-24x50 First Focal Plane FFP Rifle Scope with Illuminated Rangefinder Reticle and Parallax Adjustment | Flat Dark Earth
- High precision tactical rifle scope with 6-24x magnification, a 50mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
- Equipped with an adjustable objective lens - or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- Touch-button controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility at night or in low light in environments
- Package also includes set of high profile picatinny scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery
Magpul Hunter 700L Remington 700 Long Action Stock, Gray
- Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block; Offers users a cost effective replacement fixed stock featuring enhanced ergonomics
- Compatible with Remington 700 Long Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user (Fits right-hand receivers only); M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories
- Compatible with our Bolt Action Mag Well 700L which allows the rifle to be used with detachable AICS-spec box mags without the need for custom inletting
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern long action rifles with stock Remington hinged floorplates
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminum V-bedding block; Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 3-9X50 SFP Riflescope Dead-Hold BDC MOA
- The 3-9x50 Crossfire II Riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The dead-hold BDC is good for hunting/Shooting at varying ranges where Estimating holdover is a concern
- With long Eye relief and an ultra-forgiving Eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus Eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and Nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers water and Fogproof performance
Leupold Quick Release (QR) Weaver-Style Two-Piece Scope Base
- Model #49840 - Quick Release Weaver-Style Two-Piece Base Remington 700 with a Gloss finish
- Compatable with Quick Release (QR) rings
- Allows you to remove and reattach scope within 1/2"of original point-of-impact
- The lever mechanism, machined with precision tolerances, engages the steel base to the ring, pulling it down and forward and locking it into its “zero” position
EGW Picatinny Rail Scope Mount, Black, Remington 700 Short Action, 0 MOA
- shooter flexibility
- The channel in the center reduces the overall mass of the mount
- will not obstruct usage of factory iron sights
Pinty 2.5-10x40 Red Green Illuminated Mil-dot Tactical Rifle Scope with Red Laser Combo - Green Lens Color
- FIELD OF VIEW: Magnification 2.5-10X with 40mm objective, field Of View: 100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x, laser range up to 100 yards.
- MULTI-COATED GREEN OBJECTIVE LENS, boast higher light transmittance for better clarity performance compared to blue objective lens.
- RED AND GREEN ILLUMINATED RETICLE, 5 brightness levels for all environments.
- A QUALITY COMPLET SET OF LASER SCOPE, Solid aluminum alloy construction, quick and secure attachment to all Picatinny or Weaver rails.
- WATERPROOF, FOG PROOF PERFORMANCE, Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for waterproof, fog proof performance.
DNZ 74700 Remington 770,710,715 Scope Tube, 1"
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security
- Absorbs shock and withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts at a fraction of the weight
- Precision machined from a solid block of top-grade billet aluminum
- No moving parts between the firearm and the scope
5 More Questions Answered
Mark V rifle scope
is a new and improved version on the Mark IV family of scopes the company has made to meet the needs of military snipers for decades.
308 Winchester load, which is one of the most popular whitetail cartridges in America. It leaves the muzzle at about 2,820 feet per second, according to the manufacturer's ballistic chart, and you have zeroed your gun at 100 yards, which is the most commonly used sight-in distance among all deer hunters.
This 6-24x72mm SAM Hensoldt may be the most advanced riflescope on the planet. With a street price of $11,982.00, it is certainly one of the most expensive.
The Revolution 4-12x40 is available only in matte black but can be had with either a duplex reticle or Redfield's Accu-Range reticle which provides aiming points out to 500 yards.
270 Win, the max-range depends on if you prescribe to the 1,000 pounds or to the 1,200 pounds remaining energy need for a clean kill. If you say 1,200 pounds energy, you're good to 450 yards. If you believe it takes 1,000 pounds remaining energy, you're good to 500 yards (with either 130 or 140 grain projectiles).