General and multidisciplinary science
JournalPublishing sinceImpact factor (2018)
|Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A||1905 (1665 before split)||3.093|
In addition to that, where can high school students publish?
While you need to submit quality work, there are definitely journals out there that receive and publish high schoolers' writing....10 Journals Where You Can Get Published in High School
- The Adroit Journal. ...
- Alexandria Quarterly. ...
- AGNI. ...
- Cicada. ...
- The Claremont Review. ...
- Ember. ...
- The Louisville Review. ...
- Polyphony Lit.
That said, can you publish research as a high school student? One way for a HS student to publish research is to do it online. There are many online research journals where you can submit your work for free. https://researchjournal.cf is one of them. It is a fairly new international journal for students, so your odds of research being accepted if you submit is very high.
Long story short, how do I choose a scientific journal to publish?
target audience.Take into consideration the type of article you'd like to publish (full length, letter, review, research output).Check the references in your article, to give an indication of possible journals of interest.Read the journal's aims and scope on the journal homepage on elsevier.com.
How prestigious is PNAS?
According to Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2019 impact factor of 9.412. PNAS is the second most cited scientific journal, with more than 1.9 million cumulative citations from 2008–2018. In the mass media, PNAS has been described variously as "prestigious", "sedate", "renowned", and "high impact".
Mead Composition Book, Wide Ruled Comp Book, Writing Journal Notebook with Lined Paper, Home School Supplies for College Students & K-12, 9-3/4" x 7-1/2", Fashion, Assorted Colors, 12 Pack (73389)
- Cover features brightly colored marble design
- Includes 100 double-sided pages
- Wide ruling gives you plenty of space for notetaking
- Sewn binding is smooth and keeps pages securely in place
- Inside covers feature a class schedule, multiplication tables, conversion tables and grammar rules
7 Subject Science Portfolio - Minecraft & The Real World: Ages 10 to 17 - Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Technology and Zoology ... with The Thinking Tree - Research Guide)
Dated Middle School or High School Student Planner for Academic Year 2020-2021 (Block Style - 5.5"x8.5" - Painted Brick Black Cover) - Ruler/Bookmark and Planning Stickers
- 5.5" x 8.5" Dated Student Agenda & Academic Planner for Middle or High School students. Planner runs from August 2020 through June 2021.
- BONUS Bookmark / Ruler and Planning Stickers
- Dated weekly format calendar pages for jotting down assignments
- BLOCK format for individual days and monthly calendars to help remember important dates. A colorful cover and spiral binding
- Resource Pages for Study Skills, English, Math, Social Studies, and Geography
The Aspiring Scientist: An International Journal for High school and college scientists 2020 (The Aspiring Scientist Journal)
Learning How to Learn: How to Succeed in School Without Spending All Your Time Studying; A Guide for Kids and Teens
Student Lab Notebook: Laboratory Notebook for Science Student College, High School Biology Lab Notebook, Primary Record 110 Pages, 8" x 10" Lab ... Books Science Math Chemistry) (Volume 2)
Knock Knock I'm Kind of Awesome Inner-Truth Journal (Ombre Version) - Writing Journals & Cute Notebooks
- Celebrate you in all your you-ness with this confidence-boosting Inner-Truth Journal. Filled with playful prompts and candid quotations to help you pat yourself on your back, I'm Kind of Awesome is like your own personal cheerleader–on paper
- Includes: one (1) paperback lined journal, 7 x 9. 5-inches, 160 pages
- Knock Knock journals = self-esteem chargers + best self-care gifts ever
- Featuring over 75 cheery (but not cheesy) quotes to inspired your daily journaling and positive thinking. Because: "You're awesome!"
- Knock Knock is an independent maker of clever gifts, books, and whatever else they can think up; their mission is to bring humor, creativity, and smarts to everyday life
Laboratory Notebook: Lab Journal, Science & Chemistry, College Or High School Student, Research & Experiments Grid Ruled Graph Notes Gift Composition Book
Student Lab Notebook: 100 Spiral Bound duplicate pages(Package may vary)
- Used Book in Good Condition
Composition notebook graph ruled paper 8.5 x 11" 200 page 4x4 grid per inch,Astronaut outer space: Large composition book journal for school student/teacher/office
6 More Questions Answered
In terms of content, I don't think there is much of a difference, but there is a general attitude that high impact but focused more in the field has a better chance in Science. ... Nature is more about really fantastical high impact stuff written more explicitly for interest to multiple fields.
Print and Online Publications for Young Writers
- Canvas. (ages 13-18) ...
- Magic Dragon. (elementary school) ...
- Matador Review. (high school +) ...
- One Teen Story. (ages 13-19) ...
- Polyphony Lit. (High School) ...
- Skipping Stones. (all ages) ...
- Stone Soup. (ages 8-13) ...
- Teen Ink. (grades 7-12)
Here are 22 places to submit your personal essay.
- Boston Globe. The Boston Globe Magazine Connections section seeks 650-word first-person essays on relationships of any kind. ...
- Extra Crispy. ...
- Dame Magazine. ...
- The Christian Science Monitor. ...
- Kveller. ...
- The Sun Magazine. ...
- New Statesman. ...
- The New York Times.
Steps:Pick a date.Craft an email invitation.Launch your writing unit, explaining the date and publishing party to students.Allow your students to write and write and write for about two weeks straight.Have students pick one piece they want to revise A LOT, teach revising & editing strategies.
There are two main ways through which high schoolers can seek out research positions. You can either apply to a designated research program, or you can reach out to researchers and/or faculty of academic institutions on your own. There are two main ways through which high schoolers can seek out research positions.
Find a journal. Find out the journals that could be best suited for publishing your research. ... Prepare your paper for submission. Download our get published quick guide, which outlines the essential steps in preparing a paper. ... Submit and revise. ... Track your research. ... Share and promote.