There is no reliable evidence that the Rife machine works as a cure for cancer. Rife machines use electromagnetic frequency. Supporters of the machine claim that by using a frequency that is similar to the frequency of cancer cells it can cure cancer.
Even, can a Rife machine hurt you?
Rife machines and similar devices likely don't pose any major health risks. This is because the energy waves they use have a very low frequency. The frequency is lower than that of waves emitted by cell phones.
Well, what is the Rife machine used for? A Rife machine is a device that delivers a low energy electromagnetic frequency into the body, usually through the hands or feet. Proponents claim that the device can cure cancer and other conditions, such as HIV.
Whence, how do you make a Rife machine?
To build a working Rife machine you need 3 main components. A frequency generator to create the right frequency to kill the pathogen. An electronics system which accepts the audio input and uses it to modulate an RF carrier and then amplifies it for output to the plasma tube.
Are rife machines illegal?
The FDA has not approved the Rife machine for any use. There is no proof that the device can treat cancer or other diseases. What's more, opting for alternative therapy with the Rife machine in lieu of regular cancer care may harm your health.
When Antibiotics Fail: Lyme Disease and Rife Machines, with Critical Evaluation of Leading Alternative Therapies
Coping with Lyme Disease: A Practical Guide to Dealing with Diagnosis and Treatment
Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Protector Xawy [2-Pack] [Case-Friendly] Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 (Clear)
PepperBall LifeLite Launcher Mobile Edition, Powerful & Portable Non-Lethal Self Defense Includes Projectiles
- ⭐This Kit Includes: 1 LifeLite Mobile Launcher, 6 Live SD PepperBall Projectiles, 12 Inert Practice Projectiles, 3 CO2 Cartridges
- ⭐Built on the success of the first generation, LifeLite Mobile is designed to be more portable and convenient to transport or carry. Equipped with a dual LED flashlight and built-in PepperBall launcher, LifeLite Mobile offers covert protection in plain sight. Designed to launch PepperBall projectiles from as far as 40 feet away, the built-in laser guide helps the user find and hit the target with ease.
- ⭐Bright flashlight with integrated PepperBall launcher. Holds 3 pepper balls at a time. Semi-automatic firing system. Dual LEDs emit 350 lumen of light. C02 power launches pepper balls up to 40 feet. Pepper balls release pepper cloud upon impact to stop assailants instantly. Disperses in a 12-foot radius.
- ⭐Does not have to hit attackers to be effective. Includes inert projectiles for practice firings. Shell color indicates payload; red live, purple inert. 100% water proof projectiles. Non-flammable.
- ⭐Capacity of 3 rounds. Weight: 1.39 pounds. Much lighter and more mobile than the original LifeLite Launcher. Product includes 1 year standard warranty and free technical support.
14 More Questions Answered
Proponents of bioresonance believe that detection of these waves can be used to diagnose disease, while changing these waves back to their normal frequency will treat disease. To use bioresonance, electrodes are placed on the skin and hooked up to a machine that “reads” the energy wavelengths coming from the body.
Frequency specific microcurrent or frequency specific microcurrent therapy (FSMT) is the practice of introducing a mild electrical current into an area of damaged soft tissue. Practitioners claim that the introduced current enhances the healing process underway in that same tissue.
Bioresonance is a non-invasive therapy which involves placing electrodes on your skin for diagnosis and treatment. The electrodes are connected to a Bicom machine which checks the energy wavelengths coming from your body, and then counteracts bad frequencies by restoring the optimum balance. Skin. Biology.
An obituary in the Daily Californian described his death at the age of 83 on Aug, stating that he died penniless and embittered by the failure of his devices to garner scientific acceptance.
New research mathematically determined the frequencies at which simple viruses could be shaken to death. "The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle," said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. "If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated."
The most dangerous frequency is at the median alpha-rhythm frequencies of the brain: 7 hz. This is also the resonant frequency of the body's organs.
The study also shows that sounds in the higher-frequency range of around 2,000 to 5,000 Hz were rated as most unpleasant. "This is the frequency range where our ears are most sensitive,” says Kumar.
Most mobile operators use from radiofrequency waves in the range up 300 MHz to 3 GHz that can be harmful for human health (1).
Increasing exposure to ultrasound in the air causes nausea, dizziness, migraine, fatigue and tinnitus. LONDON: Exposure to airborne ultrasound - high frequency sounds beyond the range of human hearing - from public address systems, loudspeakers and door sensors may be making people ill, a new study has claimed.
The important parts of the human body vibration frequency are generally located in about 3 Hz–17 Hz. According to the International Standard ISO 2631 in the vertical vibration of the human body, the sensitive range is located in 6 Hz–8 Hz.
While 20 to 20,000Hz forms the absolute borders of the human hearing range, our hearing is most sensitive in the 2000 - 5000 Hz frequency range. As far as loudness is concerned, humans can typically hear starting at 0 dB.
When you listen to a sound with a certain frequency, your brain waves will synchronize with that frequency. The theory is that binaural beats can help create the frequency needed for your brain to create the same waves commonly experienced during a meditation practice.