5 Best Online Arizona Real Estate Schools for 2020
Online Real Estate SchoolStarting Cost of Prelicensing Packages
|American Realty Academy||$399|
|Arizona School of Real Estate & Business||$559|
|Hogan School of Real Estate||$559|
More than that, how long does it take to become a real estate agent in Arizona?
Age – Be at least 18 years of age when applying for a license. Education – Complete 90 hours of Real Estate Broker pre-licensing education at an approved Arizona real estate school and pass the examination at an ADRE approved real estate school, college or university.
Anywho, how much does it cost to go to real estate school in Arizona? 90 hours of classroom education are required, including a broker management clinic. The exam and application fees for the salesperson are combined, and are $125. The original license fee is $125, fingerprint processing is $24 and the Recovery Fund Fee is $10. On-time renewals are $150, and late renewals are $200.
As it, which real estate course is the best?
The 6 Best Online Real Estate Schools of 2020
- Real Estate Express: Best Overall.
- Kaplan: Runner-Up, Best Overall.
- 360 Training: Best Value.
- Center for Realtor Development: Best for Brokers.
- OnCourse Learning: Best for Test Prep.
- The CE Shop: Best for Continuing Education.
How hard is the Arizona real estate exam?
You must pass your State exam with score of at least 75%. While the exam is challenging for some, Arizona School of Real Estate has the highest pass rates in the state! We recommend that you take the School Exam as soon as possible after you complete the 18 sessions while the material is still fresh in your mind.
Real Estate Sales Exam Secrets Study Guide: Real Estate Sales Test Review for the Real Estate Sales Exam (Mometrix Secrets Study Guides)
Arizona HOAs and All That Jazz!: The Ultimate Arizona Guide for Homeowners, Board Members, and Professionals Involved in HOA Management
Real Estate Sales Exam Flashcard Study System: Real Estate Sales Test Practice Questions & Review for the Real Estate Sales Exam (Cards)
Real Estate Terminology (Quick Study Business)
Barron's Real Estate Exam Flash Cards
Arizona Real Estate License Exam Prep: All-in-One Review and Testing to Pass Arizona's Pearson Vue Real Estate Exam
Buying A Foreclosed Home With Houses for Sale in Arizona Real Estate: Find Arizona Homes for Sale & Finance Foreclosed Homes & Arizona Houses
Dwelling Selling: How the Internet Made Selling a House in the South Bay Easy and Other Funny Stories
2021 Arizona (AZ) State Labor Law Poster - State, Federal and OSHA Compliant Laminated Poster - Ideal For Posting In The Workplace - Easy To Read Print - Perfect For Common Rooms And Cafeterias
- 100% LABOR LAW COMPLIANCE - Our Federal, State And OSHA Labor Law Posters Are Specifically Designed To Meet All Business Needs And Compliance Requirements. All 2021 Required State, Federal And OSHA Notices For Your Workplace Are Contained In One Convenient Poster.
- UPDATED 2021 EDITION - Includes 2021 Minimum Wage And New Sick Leave Notice, Workers' Compensation, OSHA, Minimum Wage, And All Mandatory Postings.
- POSTER DIMENSIONS - This Laminated Poster Is 20 Inches Wide By 39 Inches Tall. The Poster's Fully Laminated Body Prevents Damage And Fading. Easy To Read Format And Clearly Printed Text Provides Clear And Easy To Understand Information To Your Employees.
- GREAT FOR ALL WORK ENVIRONMENTS - The Poster's Lamination And Convenient Size Makes It Great For Any Posting In Any Work Environment. The Poster Is Perfect For Offices, Co-Working Spaces, Job Site Trailers, Hospitals, Retail, Restaurants, Factories, And Storefronts.
- SHIPS QUICK AND EASY TO RETURN - Our Laminated Labor Law Poster Ships Quickly To You To Meet Your Workplace Needs, And Can Be Returned If Needed In Shipping Tube Provided.
Anley Fly Breeze 3x5 Foot Arizona State Polyester Flag - Vivid Color and Fade Proof - Canvas Header and Double Stitched - Arizona AZ State Flags with Brass Grommets 3 X 5 Ft
- ✔ FLY BREEZE SERIES - This flag is ideal for low-wind area. The lightweight design allows the flag to fly in mild breeze. (NOT Recommended for Super Windy Outdoors)
- ✔ FADE PROOF - You will immediately notice how amazing the print is. The color is very sharp and vivid. In addition, the dye has been processed for fade proof, suitable for outdoor use
- ✔ CRAFTSMANSHIP - Made of durable polyester. Double stitched all around the edge and strengthened by canvas header and two brass grommets. You will fully appreciate the craftsmanship and quality of this flag
- ✔ Imported. Made of 100% Polyester.Package contains one ANLEY 3x5 Ft Fly Breeze Arizona State Flag.
- ✔ WARRANTY - We stand behind our products! All items sold by ANLEY come with a 3-MONTH replacement warranty.
11 More Questions Answered
The average salary for a real estate agent in Arizona is around $50,640 per year.
However, most realtors work on a commission basis and the above salary average can vary by state, city and current market values. ... Some real estate agencies offer a base salary plus commission, which could be an excellent option for agents that are just starting in the industry.
Here's a quick look at the top ten highest paying jobs in Arizona:
- Family Medicine Physicians.
- General Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Physicians, All Other; and Ophthalmologists, Except Pediatric.
- Dentists, General.
- Chief Executives.
- Dentists, All Other Specialists.
How many times can I take it? You are not likely to fail the state exam, if you take your pre-licensing program at the Arizona Living School of Real Estate. However, you may take the state exam as many times as necessary. The cost is $75.00 each time you take the tests, whether you take both exams or either exam.
Real Estate is a Great Business Real estate really is a great career choice. ... It can be a very difficult career if the training and work ethic fails, but it can be a seriously rewarding career if you are self-motivated, hard-working, honest, and enjoy networking and helping people.
In Arizona, you can obtain your real estate license online by completing at least 90 hours of pre-licensing education at an online school approved by the Arizona Department of Real Estate-approved school. Once you have completed your coursework, you must pass the licensing exam.
The national portion of the Arizona Real Estate salesperson exam contains 80 questions. In order to pass the test, an examinee must answer 60 out of the 80 questions correctly to pass (75% correct). The time limit allowed to complete the Arizona Real Estate salesperson national exam portion is 2 hours.
Online education allows you to break the material up into smaller sections and spread it out over time instead of sitting in a classroom for 4+ hours at a time. Save money and time. Online real estate courses tend to be much less expensive than in-classroom courses.
8 steps to getting started in property investmentCheck your finances. This can be as simple as calculating your expenses and offsetting them against your total income and assets. ... Get pre-approval. ... Set your goals. ... Understand your attitude to risk. ... Start budgeting. ... Create a purchase plan. ... Be informed. ... Stay focused.
Douey says the length of time to go through the entire process depends on the individual but usually takes from a year to 18 months. “It starts with a free online session that's called the Real Estate Career Information Session and anyone who wants to become eligible to enter the courses has to take this.
Colorado and Texas lead the way with the most difficult licensing requirements in the United States. I think becoming a real estate agent was the best move I ever made in my career.