Best Optic for Scar 17 – Top 10 Best Scopes for Scar 17 Review
- Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24mm.
- ACOG 3.5x35mm.
- Leupold VX Freedom 3-9x40mm.
- Nightforce Benchrest 12-42x56mm.
- Leupold VS 6HD 1-6x24mm.
- Zeiss Conquest V4 1-4x24mm.
- Nikon P Tactical .308 4-12x40mm.
- Steiner M5Xi 5-25x56mm.
From everywhere, is the scar 17 reliable?
The SCAR-17 in 7.62X51 is now the main battle rifle of US SOCOM and has proven to be highly reliable both in testing and in the field.
Above, why does the scar destroy optics? People say "it doesn't make sense that the SCAR breaks optics that hold up fine on firearms with much more recoil!" In response to that it is said that the SCAR is supposedly harder on optics not due to rearward recoil force, but due to either the forward recoil of the heavy bolt carrier or due to the unusual harmonic ...
More than that, can I shoot 308 in my scar 17s?
Available for law enforcement and military. Firing the long-range, hard-hitting 7.62x51mm NATO/308 Winchester cartridge, the selective-fire FN SCAR® 17's innovative gas-operated, short-stroke piston system reduces fouling for greater reliability.
Why is the scar 17 so expensive?
The FN SCAR does not require an Allen wrench to tear down. And it's so expensive because there is a lot of money that went into R&D for the rifle and FN is simply trying to recover the development costs at a price point that is fair to the both the buyer and FN.
MidTen Riflescope Combo 4-12x50EG Dual Illuminated Optics & IIIA/2MW Laser Sight(Green) & 4 Holographic Reticle Red/Green Dot Sight & 20mm Scope Mount
- 【TOP NOTCH QUALITY】High quality matte black finish, 100% rainproof and shockproof ensuring this scope is the best choice you can make; Multi-coated lens offers super high light transmission.; Magnification: 4x-12x; Obj. Diameter: 50mm; Eye Relief：3" ~ 3.4"; Field of View: 10' ~ 27' @ 100yards; Exit Pupil: 3.3mm ~10mm; Windage & Elevation Click Value: 1/4' @ 100 yards; Field of view: 10' ~ 27' @ 100yards
- 【NEVER MISS】 The tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides you a wide field of view (15.5 @ 100m). With easily adjustable 4-12 magnifications and distance, you can target successfully up to 100 yards.
- 【ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR EYES FOR GREAT ACCURACY】With dual illuminated 5 brightness level Range Finding reticle, 4 different sizes of dots, and detachable GREEN laser sight reaching over 300m, make sure you can succeed with highest accuracy and with great results every time.
- 【HASSLE FREE MOUNTING】 Thanks to its built-in rail (20mm), this scope easily mountable to any 22 rails (Picatinny or Weaver). Windage and elevation adjustments with 1/4 MOA audible-click stops and fingertip turrerts.
- 【RELIABLE CUSTOMERS SERVICE】 Being so sure about the great quality and performance of this amazing scope, MidTen offers perfect & responsive customers service to keep you from any loss. With nothing to worry about, order for you or for your hunting aficionados friends today!
Ade Advanced Optics Full Metal FDE(Flat Dark Earth) HG54G Rechargeable Strobe Laser Sight for Pistol Handgun, Green
- FDE Flat Dark Earth/Tan color! Newly release for June 2020 by Ade Advanced Optics.Convenient charging by connecting the laser directly with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove a battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time
- This is a new updated version of the HG54G laser which takes non-rechargeable battery. This new HG54G RECHARGE comes with a built-in lithium polymer battery gives up to 90 minutes per charge, and the built-in battery has approximately 600 life spans. Potentially saves $600+ spending on batteries.Battery is replaceable and can be purchased direct through ADE.
- Offers the brightest laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Ultra lightweight and compact 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Pat Pending mounting design provides two spring loaded pillar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement. Weight: 1.13oz (Battery included). Does NOT fits Berreta due to extra wide trigger guard.
- 100% machined from aircraft aluminum. Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Pica tinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
FN Scar L AEG - black
- FN herstal licensed trademarks - 370 fms w/.20g BBs
- 2 metal 350 BB high capacity magazines
- Metal upper receiver and polymer lower receiver
- Front and rear flip up sights 2/adjustable hop up for added accuracy
- Integrated rail System with Battery and Charger included
Pinty Rifle Scope 4-16x50, Illuminated Optics, Green Laser, Red-Coating Reflex Mini Sight
- 4-in-1, comes with a illuminated optics sight, a green laser, a holographic dot sight and a bore sight.
- Boasting 4x-16x magnification, this optics is well suited for wide range shooting, perfect for quick acquisition of close quarter & fast moving targets.
- Unsurpassed light transmission, uncompromising mechanical performance and clarity.
- Come with micro mini reflex red dot sight, the coated lenses of which features unlimited eye relief, 2 MOA red dot while being parallax free.
- O-ring sealing and nitrogen filling ensures 100% water and fog-proof.
MidTen 4-12x50 Dual Illuminated Scope with Dot Sight & Laser Sight & 20mm Mount (Red Laser)
- 4 in 1 RifleScope Combo: Magnification: 4x-12x; Obj. Diameter: 50mm; Eye Relief：3" ~ 3.4"; Field of View: 10' ~ 27' @ 100yards; well suited for wide range shooting, allowing for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets. Windage & Elevation Click Value: 1/4' @ 100 yards; High quality matte black finish, Shockproof, fogproof and waterproof since filled with nitrogen; Multi-coated lens offers super high light transmission.
- Two color illuminated reticles of the main tactical scope: Red and Green illuminations, each of which has 5 levels of brightness, easier shooting in dark environment. Red laser sight with independent switch, Class IIIA laser, less than 2mW.
- Four patterns illuminated reticle of the Red & Green Dot Sight/Reflex sight, highly accurate optic and substitute for overpriced holographic clear, high resolution image unlimited eye relief and wide field of view.New style side button switch offering easy you to setup the dot sight, accommodating various needs and also reducing much hand work.
- The laser sight integrated with optics and electronics provides a wide field of view.Three Parts with More Functions-Plus With holographic dot sight and red laser is good for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets with about 200-500m for the distance.
- Picatinny mount easily mountable to any 22mm rails (Picatinny or Weaver),With 14 Slots 1 inch High Riser Mount,Hassle free mounting to any gun.We had provide a comprehensive product after-sales consulting service, hope you to worry-free with shopping, any question please feel free to contact us in any time, your satisfaction is the biggest gain for us.
CVLIFE 2.5-10x40e Red & Green Illuminated Scope with 20mm Mount
- Magnification: 2.5-10X with 40mm objective; Field of View:100 yards of 32.5' @ 2.5x - 8.9' @10x; Laser: 2mW, Class IIIA, reaching 100 yards
- Clearer Image: multi-coated green lens boast much higher light transmittance compared with blue lens
- Illumination Modes: red & green (5 intensity)
- Durable: made of high strength aircraft aluminum
- If you want to install in any 3/8" Dovetail / 11mm Dovetail Rail, Please Search and Buy " CVLIFE 11mm Mount "
MidTen 4-16x50 Tactical Rifle Scope Dual Illuminated Optics & Rangefinder Illuminated Reflex Sight 4 Holographic Reticle Red/Green Dot Sight & IIIA/2MW Laser Sight (Green)
- RifleScope Feature: Magnification: 4x-16x; Obj. Diameter: 50mm; Eye Relief：3" ~ 3.4"; Field of View: 10' ~ 27' @ 100yards; Exit Pupil: 3.3mm ~10mm; Windage & Elevation Click Value: 1/4' @ 100 yards; Field of view: 10' ~ 27' @ 100yards; Shockproof, fogproof and waterproof since filled with nitrogen; Multi-coated lens offers super high light transmission.
- Two color illuminated reticles of the scope: Red and Green, each of which has 5 brightness level Range Finding reticle, 4 different sizes of red/green dot sight, all of which helps to promote accuracy.
- Green laser sight with independent switch, Class IIIA laser, less than 2mW. Detachable GREEN laser sight reaching over 300m, make sure you can target your focus on the highest accuracy and with great results every time, The laser sight integrated with optics and electronics provides a wide field of view.
- Three Parts with More Functions-Plus With holographic dot sight and red laser is good for quick acquisition of close quarter and fast moving targets with about 200-500m for the distance.
- Hassle Free Mounting: Thanks to its built-in rail (22mm) , this scope easily mountable Mount( for 22mm Picatinny or Weaver rail). Windage and elevation adjustments with 1/4 MOA audible-click stops and fingertip turrerts.
Pinty Red Dot Sight with Integrated Red Laser Sight, Reflex Sight Optics 4 Pattern Reticle
- 33mm lens provides quick target acquisition; High light transmittance; 5 brightness control.
- Windage and elevation adjustable, hold zero well.
- Red sight laser and dual illuminated reflex sight with four reticle types help you aim and shoot accurately
- This laser dot reflex sight scope fits standard 20mm weaver and Picatinny rails. Laser class is IIIA
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction, durable and easy to clean, fog-proof & water-proof.
Pinty Rifle Scope 4-12x50 Rangefinder Illuminated Optics with 4 Reticle Red Green Reflex Sight, Green Dot Laser Sight
- 3-in-1, comes with a rangefinder riflescope, a green laser sight and a red/green dot sight
- Made of aerospace aluminum alloy, durable and versatile
- Unsurpassed light transmission, uncompromising mechanical performance and clarity
- O-ring sealing and nitrogen filling ensures 100% water and fog-proof
- Magnifications from 4X up to 12X, green/red illuminations with 5 brightness adjustments for both the riflescope and dot sight, 4 reticle patterns also available for the red/green dot sight
FN Scar-L Spring Powered Airsoft Rifle, Tan, 300 FPS
- powerful spring: 300 FPS with 6 millimeter ammo
- Ready to play: Shoots 6 millimeter ammo in a single shot. Includes 100 starter BBs
- Replica: Made with high strength ABS polymer for a realistic feel. Weighs 4 pounds
- Easy to load: Magazine holds 50 rounds
- Features: Folding/collapsible stock and flip-up front and rear sights
12 More Questions Answered
It really depends. In my opinion, the SCAR 17 is very much worth it. The SCAR 17 on the consumer market in the USA is priced at or near many other AR10 rifles. Furthermore the SCAR 17 excels at being light and accurate and being able to change barrels and calibers easily.
The semi-auto versions of the SCAR (16S or 17S) are fine, the full auto versions are not unless you're an FFL/SOT and get a demo letter from law enforcement or military. ... The general consensus is that the PWS FSC that comes on the SCAR is legal, but of course that has never been tested in a MA court.
To maintain the SCAR as a small-caliber weapon, they are procuring conversion kits for the Mk 17 battle rifle to make it fire 5.56×45mm rounds. The presolicitation for the SCAR program originally called for one rifle that could be adapted to fire multiple calibers including 5.56mm, 7.62×51mm, and 7.62×39mm.
Experience the civilian-legal semi-auto only version of the rifle chosen by U.S. Special Operations Command as its first new rifle since the early 1960's. The SCAR 16S is chambered in 5.56X45mm NATO (223 Rem.) while the SCAR 17S (pictured) fires the 7.62X51mm NATO (308 Win.)
According to the Rangers, the SCAR Light is better but not worth the cost of replacing the M4. The SCAR Heavy is better but not required universally across the Battalions.
With 21st Century styling, the modular and innovative SCAR series of rifles by FN has proved to be the people's champ when it comes to modern small arms platforms. Further, they are adaptive, with users able to change barrels among various lengths in the field.
The typical settlement value of an injury resulting in significant facial scarring is between $40,000 to $150,000. However, cases involving very severe, disfiguring facial scarring can have a much higher value.
Starting mid-2005, first SCAR rifles went to end users in US Special Operation Forces. Since US SOCOM uses Navy-type "mark" designations, SCAR rifles were officially designated as 5.56mm Rifle Mark 16 (SCAR-L / Light) and 7.62mm Rifle Mark 17 (SCAR-H / Heavy).
Here are 2 real Navy SEALs explaining why they hate the FN SCAR: If you don't want to watch the video, I'll sum up why they hate the SCAR: Way Too Unreliable (multiple failures overseas by multiple teams) Too Bulky and Heavy (you could carry more ammo in a lighter gun)
As a rifle designed specifically for Special Operations troops (SCAR actually stands for Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle), it's hard not to look at the jagged angles of the rifle and bulky 7.62×51 magazines with a sense of envy.
Here are the top 10 most dangerous guns in the world, which range (no pun intended) from assault rifles to handguns.
- FN FAL. ...
- Rheinmetall MG 3. ...
- Uzi. ...
- Glock . ...
- M4 Carbine. ...
- Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol. ...
- AK-47. ...
- TrackingPoint Guns.