Above, what oil is recommended for Powerstroke engines?
1. Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel Oil 5W‐40. Mobil is a very respectable engine oil provider, with Mobil 1 being one of their most successful items. This fully synthetic engine oil is perfect for heavy-duty environments, emphasizing engine protection in high-temperature situations.
Else, how many miles can a 7.3 Powerstroke last? 500,000 miles
So anyway, how much horsepower can you get out of a 7.3 diesel?
Diesel heads are buying them cheap, modifying them on reasonable budgets, and are making incredible horsepower with them. It's not uncommon to find a '94.5-'03 Blue Ovals with a 200,000- to 300,000-mile 7.3L under the hood churning out 500 to 600 horsepower at the wheels!
How often should I change my fuel filter on my 7.3 Powerstroke?
7.3L Diesel Suggested MaintenanceOil and Filter - Oil change service intervals should be completed as indicated by the instrument cluster message center or every 7500 miles.Fuel Filter Change - Change every 3rd oil change or every 15,000 miles(24,140 km) or as indicated by the message center which ever comes first.
GASKET OIL PAN INTL FORD DIESEL
- Until now there has not been an oil pan gasket for the Ford 7. 3 Powerstroke 1994-2003 and International T444E engines, even from the factory the oil pans for these engines were installed with silicone sealant.
- Moroso Performance Products came out with this patent pending oil pan gasket that is re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and back yard mechanic
- Gasket is constructed out of high temperature/oil resistant material with a rigid core and built-in steel inserts at each bolt hole so that the gasket cannot be over tightened
- Includes mounting studs and nuts
Motorcraft FL-1995 Oil Filter
- Helps protect against engine wear by screening out abrasives, such as carbon, sand, dust and bits of metal before they can get into your oil
- Pressure-relief valves help minimize the chance of contaminated oil circulating back into the engine
- Pressure-relief valves also help maintain the supply of oil to the engine under extreme cold conditions or if the filter gets clogged
- Steel cases are “ironed” for a precise fit, fluted to ease removal and painted to resist rust
- Efficient filter media offers increased dirt-collecting capability and ability to capture more engine-harming particles
- Captures engine harming particles
- Provided with anti-drain back valve
- 12 months warranty
- Resistant to rust and heat
Oil Cooler with Gasket and Seal Kit for 1994-2003 Ford F250 F350 F450 F550 E350 E450 E550 7.3L Super Duty Powerstroke Diesel Engines Replaces# 1C3Z-6A642-AA
- Save Hundreds over Dealer Prices
- Corrosion-resistant for effective protection against the elements
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Replaces OE Part #: 1C3Z-6A642-AA, 1C3Z-6C610-BA
SENWEN 7.3L Powerstroke high pressure oil pump HPOP hose line kit and cross line pipe for 1999-2003 Ford.
- Application: Suitable for Ford Powerstroke 7.3L engine from 1999 to 2003, but also for Excursion 7.3 and all 99-up E series engines.
- Features: Sensitive to high pressure and high temperature, 5800 psi working pressure, 23200 psi minimum burst pressure, and rated temperature from -50 ° F to 260 + ° F.
- Functional protection: reduce conflicts with fuel system, turbine, electronic wiring harness, etc., heat shield specification -1100 ° F continuous protection, 2000 ° F intermittent protection.
- Material: (transparent galvanized-steel) is used to provide effective abrasion resistance and aging resistance.
- Easy installation: Compared with the 90-degree STC accessory pair at the factory, the 45-degree ORB-JIC accessory can save you about 1/2 inch of installation height.
Strictly Diesel Dipstick Adapter Repair Kit For 1994-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke F250 F350 F450 F550 7.3
High Pressure Oil Pump HPOP Master Service Kit for 1994-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Great Compatibility — Fit for 1994-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L and Navistar 1995-2004 DT466 & T444E. Each part is manufactured to OEM specifications and testing.
- Upgrade Design — Includes all the components you need to replace all seals and O-rings on your high-pressure oil pump and correctly reinstall the pump.
- Superior Quality — Premium grade rubber material o-ring seal and high quality fittings and gaskets, good reliability, durability and anti-corrosion. Ensure High Performance, provides a safe, tight, leak-resistant and much longer service life.
- Includes — Part Numbers ISK635, ISK617, ISK795, and TL3. Kit Contains (2-Discharge port O-Rings / 1-Rear Port Plug O-Ring / 1-Non- Serviceable Port O-Ring / 1-IPR Valve O-Ring / 1-IPR Nut / 1-Fill Plug O-Ring / 1-Non-serviceable port long threaded repair plug / 1-Replacement Check Ball / 1-Repair instruction / 1-5ml Thread Sealer / 2-Diesel High Pressure Oil Pump STC Fittings / 1-STC Quick Disconnect Tool / 1-High Pressure Oil Pump Mounting Gasket)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — If you're not 100% satisfied with our kits, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days. Support 12 months’ Warranty. Professional & Sincere Service allows you to take no risks to purchase in E-cowlboy!
High Pressure Oil Pump HPOP Hoses Lines & Crossover Kit for 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- 【COMPATIBILITY】-- The HPOP Hoses Lines Kit Fits for 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke, also fit all 99-up E-series & Excursion with 7.3 engines.
- 【QUALITY】 -- 5,800 psi working pressure/ 23,200 psi minimum burst pressure. -50°F to 260+°F temperature rating. 2. 45 deg ORB-JIC fitting saves you about an 1/2" of installed height vs the factory 90 deg STC fittings.
- 【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL】 -- Forged steel (clear zinc plated) is applied to provide effective abrasive resistance and anti-aging, does not wear and leak over time.
- 【FUNCTION】 -- 1. The crossover hose creates a bridge between both heads to keep the high pressure oil evenly equalized at all times. Help provide overall smoother operation, even at highway speeds. 2.Reduce conflicts with fuel systems, turbos, elec harnesses and etc. Heat shield specs-1100°F Continuous protection, 2000°F Intermittent protection.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES 】-- Brand new complete 3-hose set includes crossover and everything needed to install! One full year of warranty, any questions,welcome to contact us for a new replacement without worrying about the returning fee.
K&N Premium Oil Filter: Designed to Protect your Engine: Fits Select 1994-2003 FORD (Club Wagon, Super Duty, E350, E450, E550, Excursion, F59, F250, F350, F450, F550, Econoline, Stripped), HP-6001
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED: Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity and burst strength
- EASY TO REMOVE: Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- HIGH CAPACITY: Withstand the longer service intervals now recommended by some vehicle manufacturers
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE: Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
High Pressure Oil Pump HPOP Hoses Lines Kit & Crossover Line Fit for Ford 1999-2003 7.3L Powerstroke
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits for Ford 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 Powerstroke 7.3L engines, also fit all 99-up E-series & Excursion with 7.3 engines.
- MATERIAL: Forged steel (clear zinc plated) is applied to provide effective abrasive resistance and anti-aging, does not wear and leak over time.
- FERTURE: Sensitive to high pressure and temperature. 5800 psi working pressure, 23200 psi minimum burst pressure, -50°F to 260+°F temperature rating.
- FUNCTION: Reduce conflicts with fuel systems, turbos, elec harnesses and etc. Heat shield specs-1100°F Continuous protection, 2000°F Intermittent protection
- INSTALLTION: Easy to install. 45 deg ORB-JIC fitting saves you about an 1/2" of installed height vs the factory 90 deg STC fittings.
XTreme-Duty LIFETIME (99-03) High Pressure Oil Lines- Ford 7.3 HPOP Line replacements- EATON 5800PSI Hoses- upgraded Powerstroke 7.3L Ford HPOP Lines
- Made in USA. Replaces 1999-2003 Powerstroke Ford 7.3L HPOP Lines + Crossover- [Replaces YC3Z-9J323-E, YC3Z-9J323-F, F81Z-9J323-E incl. single 90 Passenger side hose configurations.]
- Includes (2) HPOP Lines, (1) Crossover line, 1100F Heat Shield, (4) head fittings (free Viton orings pre-installed), (2) HPOP fittings (Viton orings), Detailed Instructions
- 5800 PSI Eaton Premium -50 F to 260 F Temperature Rated Hose, and Industrial Grade thick walled hose ends designed for high vibration applications. A "must have" for modified engines and an excellent upgrade from the OEM style for your 7.3 7.3L Ford HPOP Lines!
- CR Performance has a trusted reputation manufacturing and selling the HPOP Line Hoses for Ford Trucks. Countless sets sold and not a single warranty claim.
- Free 2-3 Day Expedited Shipping - Orders normally ship out same day M-F + Sat. if ordered by 11AM CST - Lifetime Warranty
6 More Questions Answered
Here are the recommended oil types for each 2018 Ford model: SAE 0W-20 (Synthetic Blend) – Ford C-MAX Hybrid |Ford Fusion Energi | Ford Fusion Hybrid. SAE 5W-20 (Synthetic Blend) – Ford Fiesta | Ford F-150 (3.3L V6, 5.0L V8) | Ford Focus | Ford EcoSport. SAE 5W-30 (Synthetic Blend) – Ford F-150.
Most diesel engines should have their oil changed about every 3,000 miles if you're using standard oil and every 5,000 to 6,000 miles if you're using full synthetic oil.
The 7.3L DI Power Stroke was in production until the second quarter of model year 2003 when it was replaced by the 6.0L because of its inability to meet California noise regulations, not the commonly believed emissions standards as it beats the current 6.7L Ford Power Stroke.
203° IS THE TEMPERATURE THAT NAVISTAR DESIGNED YOUR TRUCK TO RUN AT. THIS IS THE THERMOSTAT THAT WAS AND STILL SHOULD BE IN EVERY POWERSTROKE 7.3L.
You can not tell with the naked eye. Once the oil turns black as coal it will be always black. The only time it will look clean is when you change the oil and pull the dip stick out before the engine is started and then you may see some black streaks in it. Once it starts and circulates it will be black again.