10 Best Soccer Cleats For Wide Feet 2020
- Nike Mercurial Vapor 13. Editor's Choice. Intermediate/ ...
- Adidas Nemeziz 19+ FG. High Performance. ...
- Adidas Copa Mundial. Budget Friendly. ...
- New Balance Tekela V2. Extra Wide Soccer Cleats. ...
- Adidas JR Nemeziz 19.1. For Youth. ...
- Nike Mercurial 7 Pro. For Women. ...
- Puma Future 4.2. For Beginners. ...
- New Balance Furon V5. Extra Wide Soccer Cleats.
Basically, are Nike Hypervenom good for wide feet?
Nike Hypervenom Phantom Both boots are very accommodating width wise, someone we duly noted in our recent Hypervenom II review. Nike has definitely tailored the fit to suit a wider variety of players.
However that may be, which Nike boots are best for wide feet? Nike Phantom GT Elite The Phantom GT is cuts wide but surprisingly, also is longer than previous Nike football boots. For many who have slim or moderate feet, they still get ample toe room when going half a size down so if you have really wide feet, this might just be the roomiest boot on the list.
No matter, which brand of trainer is best for wide feet?
Best Wide-Fitting Neutral Road Running Shoes
- New Balance 1080. New Balance's cushiest neutral shoe is lightweight, flexible and very shock absorbent. ...
- New Balance 880. New Balance 880 is a neutral road running shoe. ...
- Brooks Ghost. ...
- Brooks Glycerin. ...
- Brooks Dyad. ...
- Hoka Bondi. ...
- Brooks GTS.
6 days ago
Are Adidas cleats wider than Nike?
Nike and Adidas are the most popular and good brands for wide feet. Adidas copa mundial is the best cleat for wide feet. The fit of the feet in the cleat. The sole of the cleat wider then usual and the materials like leather adjust to the feet.
Nike Men's Alpha Menace Shark Football Cleats (10.5 M US, Black/Metallic Silver/White)
Nike Alpha Menace Varsity 2 Men's Football Cleat AQ8154 (9 D US, Black/White-Anthracite)
- Molded details in the upper add durability and stability.
- 3/4-wedge midsole in the heel for comfort.
- TPU plate with a 12-stud configuration offers lightweight, durable traction.
- Lightweight synthetic leather and fabric upper provides durability and comfort.
- Heel tab makes it easy to put on and take off.
Nike New Mens Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 Football Cleats Black/Anthracite Sz 11 M
- Vapor Untouchable Pro 3
- Black / Anthracite
Nike Legend 8 Club Fg/mg Multi-Ground Soccer Cleat Mens At6107-010 Size 11.5
- Style#: AT6107-010
- Soft synthetic leather consists of a molded diamond texture.
- Leather is as thin as possible for a natural feel and ball control.
- For use on short-grass or artificial surfaces
- textured synthetic leather and add a versatile multi-ground plate for traction on natural and artificial surfaces.
Nike Men's Vapor Edge Team Football Cleats nkCZ2606 100 (Numeric_10_Point_5) White/Wolf Grey
- Nike Vapor Edge Cleat
- synthetic leather
- fabric and textile upper for lightweight durability
- Molded cleats
- stitched-down tongue
Nike Men's Vapor Edge Pro 360 Football Cleats (White/Chrome, Numeric_10_Point_5)
- Lightweight upper is covered with an overlay for added durability
- Ghost lacing system tightens with one pull and stays hidden for a clean look
- Internal chassis provides the flexibility and support of a traditional plate
- Wide stud placement helps you make quick cuts
- External pods deliver the ultimate traction for quick cuts
Nike Vapor Edge Shark Mens Football Cleat Cd0074-001 Size 11.5 Black/White
- Style#: CD0074-001
- Nike Fastflex technology lets you move freely when cutting and running.
- Synthetic material is durable and easy to break in.
- Rubber traction is durable and supportive.
- Perforations on the sides add ventilation.
Nike Mercurial Superfly 7 Academy FG Soccer Cleats (White/RED, Numeric_8)
Nike Vapor 13 Academy Fg/mg Mens Multi-Ground Soccer Cleat At5269-010 Size 8
Nike Kids' Superfly 6 Elite FG Soccer Cleats, Grey/Yellow/Black, 5 Big Kid
9 More Questions Answered
Generally, adidas running shoes
are quite snug and have narrow toe box. ... Nike
running shoes has more generous toes
box than adidas
which is an advantage to people with wider foot
Fit-wise, it accommodates slim footed players. It just barely fits those with moderate width feet, like myself. ... The Mercurial has never been kind to those with wide feet and you might be better off with the adidas X19. 1 or Nemeziz 19.1 if you want a speed boot that can accommodate your width.
Update: Three weeks ago, we revealed that Nike
the Nike Hypervenom
Phantom football boots
line. ... The first-ever Nike
Phantom Venom football boot is set to be released in early 2019 - there won't be a fourth generation of the Nike Hypervenom
However, Nike chose to discontinue the Nike Hypervenom Phinish from the third silo onwards due to confusion that the mid-cut version was better than the low-cut. The mid-cut version will be called "Hypervenom Phantom DF".
One width doesn't fit all, so we make some of our Nike shoes in wide and extra-wide sizes because a better fit means better performance. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus, Nike Air Zoom Structure, and Nike Zoom Vomero are all commonly available in wider widths.
Does The Phantom GT suit wide feet? The Phantom GT can accomodate wide-feet players given the stretch of the Flyknit upper and the lack of structure-reinforcing technology like Quadfit or Flywire.
Vans sizing can be a bit snug in high performance skate shoes, so size accordingly if you have wide feet. The Vans Sk8-Hi shoes are, yes, skate shoes, but also double just fine as casual shoes.
Fortunately, brands such as New Balance, Nike, SKECHERS, and ASICS all produce shoes tailored toward wide feet.
These brands routinely make wide width shoes for women :
- Birkenstocks: For summer sandals, Birkenstocks are a classic choice. ...
- Toms: Toms canvas slip ons come in a full range of colors and patterns.
- Keds: Keds offers preppy casual styles in neutral colors designed to go with almost anything in your closet.