The best macro lenses in 2020
- Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro. ...
- Sigma Macro 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM. ...
- Nikon AF-S 105mm f/2.8 G IF ED VR Micro. ...
- Nikon AF-S DX 85mm f/3.5G VR Micro. ...
- Olympus M. ...
- Panasonic 30mm f2. ...
- Pentax 100mm f2. 8 SMC D-FA WR Macro. ...
- Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS. Packs in plenty of high-tech features for APS-C and full frame mirrorless.
Though, what lenses are compatible with Canon t3i?
The 18-135mm lens is equivalent to 29-216mm in 35mm format, so you get a wide range, from real wide angle to a true telephoto focal length and high-quality optics. When you're ready to add another lens, it's great to know that the T3i is compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
Same, what is the best macro lens for Nikon? Best macro lenses for Nikon DSLRs 2018Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro. A revolutionary macro lens for Nikon cameras. ... Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro. ... Nikon AF-S 105mm f/2.8G VR IF-ED Micro. ... Samyang 100mm f/2.8 ED UMC Macro. ... Nikon AF-S DX 85mm f/3.5G VR Micro. ... Nikon AF-S DX 40mm f/2.8G Micro.
In any way, what is the best lens for a Canon Rebel t3i?
Best Lenses for Canon T3i – 2020 Top Picks Reviewed
- OUR TOP PICK: Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM.
- RUNNER-UP: Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Lens.
- BEST BUDGET OPTION: Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens.
- BEST LENS FOR CANON T3I VIDEO: Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM FLD.
- BEST LENS FOR CANON T3I PORTRAITS: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L.
Is it worth buying a macro lens?
With that all said, is the macro lens worth considering as your next lens? It absolutely is, as it's useful for so much more than just macro photography. If you want to try your hand at macro while expanding your options with several other genres of photography, a macro lens might be just the right option for you.
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- 60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera
- Focal length : 60mm, Closest focusing distance : 0.65 feet
- Floating optical system can focus down to life-size 1:1 magnification
- Silent and powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for autofocusing
- Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty, Lens not Zoomable
Neewer 58MM 0.43x Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (Macro Portion) for Canon EOS Rebel 77D T7i T6s T6i T6 T5i T5 T4i T3i T3 SL1 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 300D 100D 60D 7D 70D
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- Lens Compatibility: Popular 58MM Lens model includes EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- Camera Models: CANON Rebel (77D T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T2i T1i XT XTi XSi), CANON EOS (750D 760D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 7D 60D) and more.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ""Ø"" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, Lens Only
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option. Closest focusing distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood:ET-73
- 100mm lens with f2.8 aperture
- Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L" series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
- Near-silent Ultrasonic focusing
- Enjoy life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter
- Compatible with 67mm filters
Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 is STM Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1: 4-5.6
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system, Closest focusing distance: 0.85M/2.8 ft.
Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A17E)
- 9 Groups, 13 Elements Lens Construction
- Rotation Type of Zooming
- 9 Diaphragm Blade Number
- F/32 Minimum Aperture
- 59 inch Minimum Focus Distance (1.5m) in normal setting, 37.4 inch (0.95m) in macro mode f=180mm-300mm range
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- 3-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; full-time manual focus
- Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 4.7 inches long; weighs 21.1 ounces; 1-year warranty
- Optional tripod collar
- Lens not zoomable
Neewer 58mm 10X Close-Up Macro Lens with HD Multicoated Anti-Reflective Glass for Canon EOS 80D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 1Ds, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3 and SL1 Digital SLR Cameras
- 58MM 10X MACRO LENS: Has a great enlargement factor that can magnify the subject by 10 times to help you explore a new microcosmos world in plants, animals and more with high resolution and crystal clear magnification; Get closer than the minimum focus of your standard camera lens, as close as 4 inches from the subject
- GREAT PERFORAMANCE: Being composed of high refractive, low dispersion water white optical glass, the Macro Lens will be maintained in high clarity when you have a close-up shot. A hard anti-reflective multi-coating added to the glass reduces lens flare and ghosting for getting a vibrant color and contrast imagine
- COMPATIBILITY: Easy to use, attaches to the front of any lens with 58mm filter threads
- DURABLE DESIGN: All metal body design; Compact and lightweight
- PLEASE NOTE: Attaches the lens to the lens on your camera, not the camera itself. These lens are compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "?" (diameter) symbol. For example: ?58 = 58mm lens thread size
Sigma 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Contemporary DC Macro OS HSM Lens for Canon
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- Focal Length : 18-300 mm, Minimum focusing distance -39cm/15.3 inch; Offers a maximum magnification ratio 1:2 and changeable angles of view enables zoom-macro photography
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements, Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
Meike 8mm f3.5 Fisheye Lens Ultra Wide Angle for Canon EF Mount cameras
- Lens structure 8 groups 11 elements (1 spherical lens)
- Minimum focusing distance of only 35cm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Canon APS-C cameras; including the Rebel T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1, SL2; EOS 60D, 77D, 70D, 80D; EOS 7D, 7D MK II. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- Comes with lens pouch and removealbe lens hood allows 180 degrees view
Canon Cameras US 6310B002 EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Lens - Fixed
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C Cameras
- Minimum focus distance at 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture, F22 minimum
- Stepper type AF motor with full time manual focusing
- 52mm Filters, Lens Construction: 15 Elements in 12 Groups
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.8
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM, full time manual focus available
- Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L inches series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L" series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.8
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM; full-time manual focus available
- Filter Size: 67mm
9 More Questions Answered
can be one of the most satisfying
types of picture making. A macro lens
is designed for taking close-up pictures
. ... If you want
excellent quality and true macro
magnification, you will need
to invest in a special lens
. The most common lens
is in the 100mm focal range.
In February 2011, Canon released a new version of its Ti-series cameras called T3i. ... The Rebel series of cameras are Canon's entry-level SLR. This means these cameras contain professional features for manually adjusting exposure, as well as automatic features which essentially turn this camera into a point-and-shoot.
In fact, if you own a Canon Rebel T3i, you have in your hands an excellent tool for portrait photography. The technology that Canon has built into its newest Rebel cameras is improved by leaps and bounds over what was available even a couple of years ago.
The Canon EOS 600D is an 18.0 megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera, released by Canon on 7 February 2011. It is known as the EOS Kiss X5 in Japan and the EOS Rebel T3i in America.
A normal-focal-length macro lens (50 mm on a 35 mm camera) can focus so close that lighting remains difficult. To avoid this problem, many photographers use telephoto macro lenses, typically with focal lengths from about 100 to 200 mm.
Using a telephoto lens for your close-up shots comes with several advantages over a regular macro lens; Better depth of field - macro lenses have very shallow depths of field and often require you to focus bracket in order to get sharpness throughout your subject.
Macro magnification and other lens options It can actually be done with any lens but a 50mm will give you a 1:1 or true macro scale image. Long lenses will not give you as much magnification and wide angle lenses will give you more (28mm is about 3:1).
If you want to fit more into your frame, you might want to look into wide-angle focal lengths: 14mm, 20mm, 24mm, 28mm, and 35mm. On the other hand, if you want to get as close as possible to your subject, go for a telephoto lens with focal lengths that usually range from 50 to 100mm.
Canon Rebel models are compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses. ... L – Designation for Canon's professional line of lenses. While more expensive than consumer-grade lenses, these are compatible with Canon Rebel cameras and all use the Canon EF mount.