The EOS Rebel T7i camera is compatible with the entire range of Canon's legendary EF and EF-S lenses. From telephotos that bring distant action up close, to wide-angles that take in an entire scene, to STM lenses that focus near-silently to keep distracting noise out of your videos, there's a lens to suit your needs.
Having said that, which Canon lens is best for photography?
Best portrait lenses for Canon DSLRsCanon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM. Great value 50mm prime. ... Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM. ... Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM. ... Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM. ... Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM. ... Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM | Art for Canon. ... Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM | Art for Canon. ... Tamron SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD for Canon.
In no way, is the Canon t7i good for photography? The good The Canon EOS Rebel T7i/800D delivers reasonable photo and video quality and respectable performance in a time-tested body. The bad Relatively large compared to other cameras in its class and its photos aren't as sharp as competitors'.
Ergo, which is better Canon t7i or sl3?
The biggest differences that I could find are the image processor, battery life and autofocus. The SL3 has a newer DIGIC 8 image processor versus a DIGIC 7 on the T7i. The battery life on the SL3 is superior to the T7i, 1070 shots versus 600 shots (under the same conditions). There is a catch though.
Is Canon 800d the same as t7i?
The Canon EOS 800D (also sold as the identical EOS Rebel T7i) is one of a pair of Canon DSLRs launched in early 2017. ... Both use Canon's 24MP APS-C Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor, and offer the same continuous shooting rate and ISO range.
Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF)
- - hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "NO LENS ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1:4-5.6
- Closest focusing distance: 0.85m/2.8 ft.
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system
Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera + Canon EF-S 18-55mm is STM Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm III Lens + Wide Angle & Telephoto Lens + Telephoto 500mm f/8.0 (Long) + 64GB Card + Slave Flash + Valued Bundle
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, Built-In Wi-Fi
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF and Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
Altura Photo 8mm f/3.0 Professional Ultra Wide Angle Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Canon EOS 90D 80D 77D Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6s T6 SL2 SL3 DSLR Cameras
- EXCEPTIONAL BUILD QUALITY: The Altura Photo 8MM metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images.
- MANUAL FOCUS: Included removable hood allows for stunning 180° views.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Canon APS-C cameras; including the Rebel T8i, T7, T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, 77D, 70D, 80D, 90D; EOS 7D, 7D MK II. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- CUSTOM LENS CASE: A custom designed protective lens case is included for safe storage.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 is STM Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 55-250mm 1: 4-5.6
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 27 Degree 50 ft. - 6 Degree 15 ft.
- Rear focus system, Closest focusing distance: 0.85M/2.8 ft.
Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera Bundle with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 is STM Lens + 2pc Kingston 32GB Memory Cards + Accessory Kit
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 24.2 Megapixels APS-C sensor, High speed shooting with 6 fps shutter clicks for photos and HD 1080p video
- Canon 18-55mm STM Lens with EF-S Canon mount for APS-C sensor cameras, STM silent motor, great aperature range from 4 to 32
- Accessories: 3 Piece Filter Kit, 4 Piece Macro close ups kit, tripod, Kingston 32GB Memory Cards, Slave Digital Flash, tulip, usb card reader, wireless shutter release remote and more..
- Commander Auxiliary Lens Combo - 2.2x Telephoto Lens + 0.43x Wide angle macro lens
- This Canon Camera Bundle comes complete with All Standard Canon Supplied Accessories and 1-Year Seller Limited Warranty and Includes:
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens and Accessories (8 Piece Kit)
- This Photo4Less Top Value Lens Kit Includes: Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens with USA Warranty and manufacturer's supplied Accessories
- 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens - High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens - 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm - Lens Cap Holder - Vidpro Lens & Screen Cleaning Kit - Lens Pouch Medium (6 Inches)
- Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens, Black - Photo 4 Less Camera and Lens Cleaning Cloth - 58mm Tulip Lens Hood
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Improved mechanism makes zooming smoother; front part of zoom ring sports silver ring
- 4.9-foot closest focusing distance; 32- to 8-degree diagonal angle of view
Bundle for Canon EOS Rebel T7i Bundle with EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 is STM Lens + Canon T7i Camera Advanced Accessory Kit
- 'WHOISCAMERA' CANON’S FAVORITE DEALER - Includes Canon Full USA Warranty.
- 'WHOISCAMERA' ADVANCED HANDPICKED BUNDLE - Canon T7i DSLR Camera - Canon 18-55 Lens - (2) SanDisk 32GB Cards - Telephoto & Wide-Angle Lenses - 3PC FIlter Kit - Professional SLR Bag - Slave Flash - Spider Tripod - Card Reader - Memory Card Wallet - Wireless remote Control - Camera Grip Strap - Memory Card Wallet - Lens Pen - Screen Protectors - Microfiber Cloth - Cleaning Solution - Cotton Swabs.
- INCLUDED WITH THE CAMERA - Battery Pack LP-E17 - Battery Charger LC-E17 - Neck Strap EW-400D - Lens Cap E-67II - Lens Dust Cap E - Eyecup Ef
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GO PRO - Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System - Fast & Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection - 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor - DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100-25600 - Built-in Wi-Fi**, NFC*** and Bluetooth^ Capability.
- THE 'WHOISCAMERA' PROMISE – ‘Satisfaction guaranteed’ is all fine and dandy, but we'd much rather you be absolutely THRILLED with your order, so we’ll move heaven and earth to make that happen!
Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 STM Zoom Lens + 32GB Card, Tripod, Case, and More (18pc Bundle)
- This Al's Variety Camera Bundle Includes: Transcend 32GB Class 10 SD Memory Card, 58mm UV (Ultra Violet) Filter , 58mm Tulip Threaded Lens Hood , Deluxe Camera Gadget Bag , 50 inch Professional Tripod , Lens Pen , Lens Blower, Lens Cap Keeper + Canon Original Battery, Charger , Eye Cup , Neck Strap , Lens & Body Caps + 1 Year Seller Supplied Warranty :
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera (Import Model)- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor, DIGIC 7 Image Processor, 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen, Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps, 45-point all cross-type phase-detection autofocus, Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, Optical pentamirror viewfinder, Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens -EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format, 28.8-88mm (35mm Equivalent), Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32, One Aspherical Element, Super Spectra coating, Optical Image Stabilizer, Silent Transmission stepping AF motor(STM), Rounded seven-blade diaphragm, 58mm Filter Diameter
- HDR Movie mode that can be used to achieve greater highlight and shadow detail when recording in high contrast scenarios. This mode captures two HD frames at different exposures, one normal and one underexposed, in short succession at up to 60 fps and then composites them during playback at 30 fps to create a movie with a longer-appearing dynamic range.
- Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps in the MP4 format with IPB compression, or 30 fps in the MOV format with ALL-I compression when making in-camera time-lapse movies. Video recording is benefitted by the inclusion of Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Movie Servo AF focusing functions, as well as the touchscreen design of the LCD monitor for intuitive control.
7 More Questions Answered
The T7i is considered an APS-C camera. With that, it does have a cropped sensor and is not a Full Frame camera. Even so, this camera does fall towards the upper end of the spectrum in comparison to other entry-level APS-C cameras.
Many professional photographers use high-end Canon or Nikon DSLRs, such as a Canon EOS 1DX Mark II or a Nikon D5. These are the crème de la crème of cameras, designed to produce amazing results.
The EOS Rebel T7i camera has professional features in an easy-to-use and highly customizable package. With a 45-point all cross-type Optical Viewfinder AF system*, Dual Pixel CMOS AF with phase-detection, Canon's legendary image quality and more, it lets you create whatever your imagination sees.
Since the T7i is not a weather sealed camera, you need to protect it from getting wet.
If you're photographing for print, use either the Large JPEG setting or the RAW one. This will give you the greatest resolution. If you're printing an 8″x10″ card or photo, you can most likely get away with a Medium setting, but I would still use Large.
The T7i also uses a fully articulating touchscreen, while the T7 has a fixed screen that is not touch sensitive. ... Additionally, while both cameras feature Wi-Fi plus NFC for connecting to Canon's mobile app, only the T7i incorporates Bluetooth.
It does cost more, but it's worth paying the extra. The two cheaper Canons are built down to a price and lack features you're almost certainly going to want later, while the Rebel SL3 has Canon's top APS-C sensor, very good Live View autofocus and 4K video and is the perfect DSLR for beginners.