Canon 70D Kit Lenses
- Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM ($1,149 for the kit)
- Canon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM ($1,349 for the kit)
- Canon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS ($699)
- Canon 10-18mm f/4-5.6 ($299)
- Canon 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM ($599)
- Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM ($879)
- Canon 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS ($799)
- Canon 40mm f/2.8 STM ($149)
After all, is the Canon 70d a good camera?
The introduction of the Dual Pixel AF technology also makes the 70D a very interesting camera for those interested in video recording without investing a lot of money. ... The videos are sharp, with good contrast and colors and also handle high ISO values quite well for a camera with an APS-C sensor.
Come what may, can Canon 70d use EF lenses? Yes, your lenses that begin their model numbers with "EF" or "EF-S" should work on a 70D, or any APS-C sensor body camera. If you are in the United States, then it is best to purchase a U.S. version of the camera.
At all events, how old is Canon 70d?
The Canon EOS 70D is a digital single-lens reflex camera by Canon publicly announced on J with a suggested retail price of $1,199.
Do Canon lenses fit all Canon cameras?
Canon became the first to build the motor that drives the focus inside each lens, rather than using a motor inside the camera body. ... All EF lenses are compatible with every EOS camera ever produced, including the new EOS M series when used with the EF to EOS M Mount adapter.
Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
- Lens not zoomable
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (New, White box)
- 18 135mm lens with f3.5 f.5.6 aperture; for use with APS C cameras
- 35mm equivalent to 29mm 216mm focal length range
- Dedicated image stabilization
- Lens construction of 16 elements in 12 groups
- Compatible with 67mm filters
Meike 8mm f3.5 Fisheye Lens Ultra Wide Angle for Canon EF Mount cameras
- Lens structure 8 groups 11 elements (1 spherical lens)
- Minimum focusing distance of only 35cm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Canon APS-C cameras; including the Rebel T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1, SL2; EOS 60D, 77D, 70D, 80D; EOS 7D, 7D MK II. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- Comes with lens pouch and removealbe lens hood allows 180 degrees view
Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2X- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EF-Mount EOS 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS, 1DS, T8, T8i, T7i, T7s, T7, T6s, T6i, T6, T5, SL3, SL2 DSLR Cameras
- ADVANCED OPTICS - Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- SUPER ZOOM - 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING - This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting. An index for distance and diaphragm scale is inscribed on the lens barrel to coordinate focal length and aperture.
- COMPATIBILITY - Can be used on all Canon EOS EF-Mount full frame and APS-C cameras including 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 1D, Rebel T8i, T8, T7i, T7s, T7, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL3, SL2, and SL1.
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter,1:4.5 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. / 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm STM Lens
- 20.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+
- 19 point cross-type AF System
- Up to 7 fps shooting
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast focus in live view and video
- 3" articulating touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots
- Built-in flash with integrated speedlite transmitter and hot shoe
- Intelligent viewfinder with electronic overlay
- 1080 (30, 25, 24 fps) and 720 (60, 50 fps) HD video (H.264/MPEG-4/MOV)
- Instant sharing and remote control with built-in Wi-Fi and EOS Remote app
- GPS compatible (sold separately)
- Full manual mode in video
- Built-in stereo or external microphone terminal
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
- Circular aperture design produces natural highlights
- 1-year warranty
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)
- 18-55mm focal length, f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens
- 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F3.5-5.6 maximum aperture, F22-38 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer system, offering the equivalent of four stops of compensation
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Ultimaxx 420-800mm (840-1600) f/8.3-16 HD Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon EOS Rebel APS-C DSLR 60D, 77D, 70D,80D, 650D, 750D, 7D, T7i, T7s, T7, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, SL2 SL1 Digital SLR Cameras
- Full Frame Format; Super HD Multi-Coated Optics
- Push/Pull Zoom with Integrated Zoom Lock; Fully Manual
- Integrated Rotating Tripod Mount; Filter Size: 62mm
- Aperture Range: F/8.3-16; Weight: 18.3 Oz (520g)
- Compatible with DSLR/SLR Cameras Utilizing a Canon EF-S T-Mount Adapter
8 More Questions Answered
What Makes a Great Landscape Photography Lens?
- Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art.
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR.
- Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM.
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM.
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM.
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II.
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS.
- Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD.
In summary, the Canon EF
24-70mm f/2.8 L II is one of the sharpest lenses I've ever used. 24-70 is a great focal range, and even at 38-115mm on a cropped sensor camera, it's a very useful lens that can remain on your camera all day long. It's without a doubt the best zoom lens
for wedding photographers.
The latest in their series of black, semi-pro DSLRs, the 70D has a 20.2 megapixel sensor, a DIGIC 5+ image processor and built-in wi-fi support. ... The new 70D does not offer RAW recording, 4K video, or even 1920 x 1080 @ 60 fps, but it does offer a new focus mode called Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
Canon 70D Portrait Photography Score Canon 70D has a score of 57 for Portrait Photography which makes it an AVERAGE candidate for this type of photography.
Set an appropriate ISO light-sensitivity level (and turn on noise reduction) ... On the 70D, we found that picture quality remained acceptable (with minimal graininess or "noise") at ISO levels of up to 6400 in low light.
The 70D is water and dust 'resistant'. It is not water proof.
XXD (60D, 70D) are close to professional dSLRs with superior processor and sensor. XD. (5D, 6D 7D etc.) are considered professional and used by professional photographers worldwide. They have some difference from the highest range but mostly the same sensor and processors.
Re: Do all Cannon lens' fit all Canon camera's? No, crop sensor cameras (all Rebel cameras, 40/50/60D, and the 7D) can take EF or EF-S lenses. Full frame cameras (all 1D, 5D and 6D) only take EF lenses. The mirrorless camera (EOS-M) use EF-M lenses, but can use EF and EF-S with an adapter.