Use Photography or Cinema Lenses The Micro Four Thirds lens mount on the 4K model brings large camera quality to smaller, compact lenses. Manufacturers like Olympus, Panasonic and Sigma make a wide range of active Micro Four Thirds lenses such as fast primes and telephoto lenses.
On top, does Blackmagic pocket 4k have autofocus?
Metabones® releases firmware version 3.1 today, adding autofocus support to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. The intent is not to replace, but to supplement focus-pulling in cinematography. There is no continuous autofocus, but one-shot AF is activated by pressing the focus button on the back of the camera.
Lastly, does Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k take photos? While the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K won't replace your go-to still camera, it can capture stills to make referencing and scouting much easier. ... As in still photography, a lot of it is capturing unexpected moments.
From everywhere, how heavy is the Bmpcc 4k?
around 721 gramms
Is Bmpcc 4k 10 bit?
Blackmagic has always put quality of the video image first, and they've stuck to their motto here as well. Just like their more professional cameras, the Pocket 4K can shoot up to 4,096 x 2,160 (4K DCI) in QuickTime ProRes 10-bit 422 as well as uncompressed 12-bit Cinema DNG RAW.
Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera Body Only, with Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount, 13 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera (Body Only) - Expansion Cable - LP-E6 Battery - Turret Dust Cap - 12V AC Adapter - Blackmagic Design 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 16mm Image Sensor
- Remote Camera Management: Wireless Control of your camera from a safe distance
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Remote Controlled Expansion Port
Blackmagic Design Micro Studio Camera 4K Ultra HD
- THE WORLD'S SMALLEST ULTRA HD LIVE STUDIO CAMERA: an incredibly tiny Ultra HD studio camera that’s perfectly designed for live production. You get a full Ultra HD resolution camera that can be used in HD and Ultra HD video formats
- LIVE MULTI CAMERA PRODUCTION: The small size and completely open design of the Micro Studio Camera 4K makes it perfect for any live multi camera production. It’s virtually invisible and can be hidden just about anywhere on set
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: engineered with a super tough magnesium alloy core in a body that’s not much larger than the lens mount itself. You can use affordable, high performance MFT lenses or add a B4 adapter to work with traditional broadcast lenses
- FLEXIBLE EXPANSION PORT: The Micro Studio Camera is perfect for remote use because it includes an expansion port with multiple control connections such as a PTZ serial output connection
- ULTRA HD IMAGE SENSOR: The Micro Studio Camera 4K includes an incredible quality broadcast grade Ultra HD sensor for amazing clarity and the finest textures
Blackmagic Design B4 Lens Adapter Cable for Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- B4 Control Adapter Cable
- For Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- B4 Lens Control
- Powers Lens from External Power Supply
- Blackmagic Design OEM Cable
Blackmagic Design Micro Studio Camera 4K | True Broadcast Quality Ultra HD SDI Camera
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Full-size 4/3 sensor/ 4096x2160 resolution
- 4K DKI video recording at 60 fps / 13 stop Dynamic Range
- Carbon fiber composite build / Black magic operating system
- 5" touchscreen LCD / 4 built-in microphones
- Authorized Black magic Design Dealer - Includes 12 Month Limited manufacturer's
Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Broadcast Camera for Live Production
- No Internal Battery (Lighter)
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- 10" LCD (1920 x 1200 Resolution)
- Built-In Talkback and Tally
- 4-Pin XLR Power Connector
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with Starter Accessory Bundle â€“ Includes: SanDisk Ultra 128GB SDXC Memory Card (80MB/s) & Extended Life LP-E6 Replacement Battery (7.4V / 2700mAh / 20.0Wh)
- 4/3"-Sized HDR Sensor; Rolling Shutter; Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composite Construction
- DCI 4K60, 2.8K80 Raw in 4:3 Anamorphic; Blackmagic Raw and ProRes Options
- Dual Native 400/3200 ISO / up to 25,600; Up to 2.6K 120 Raw for Super16 Lenses
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount; 5" Touchscreen Display
- Bundle Includes: Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K; SanDisk Ultra 128GB SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I / Class-10 / 80MB/s); Extended Life LP-E6 Series Replacement Battery (7.4V / 2700mAh / 20.0Wh)
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K - Bundle with 64GB SDXC Memory Card, Green Extreme LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K - Battery (Canon LP-E6 Type) - Lens Turret Dust Cap - 30W Power Supply with Locking Connector and International Adapters - SD Card with Software and Manual - Davinci Resolve Studio with Activation Key - Blackmagic Design 1 Year Limited Warranty - 64GB SDXC Memory Card - Green Extreme LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Full size 4/3 sized sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution sized sensor.
- Compatible with extremely high quality Micro Four Thirds lenses.
- Super wide 13 stops of dynamic range allows capture for high end feature film look.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
SMALLRIG Cage for Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera for BMMCC and for Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera for BMMSC Camera - 1773
- SMALLRIG Cage for Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera/ for Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 1773 is a perfect cage for Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera or for Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera. With two screws on the bottom to mount camera, the camera will be very stable when you're shooting.
- Two strips in the back to protect the battery and convenient hand-held. Enough space on both sides to HDMI expansion port connectors and make easier access to SD card.
- There are NATO-style side rails and two cold shoe mounts can mount more accessory.
- Besides, you can purchase another products SMALLRIG Lock HDMI Protector 1693 and SMALLRIG Metabones Lens Adapter Support 1787 to protect the HDMI and support the Metabones.
Metabones T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x Adapter for Canon EF Lens to BMPCC4K Camera
- Metabones T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x Adapter - Metabones 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Compatible Cameras: BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4KBlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera HD (original ver.)BlackMagic Micro Cinema CameraBlackMagic Micro Studio Camera 4KBlackMagic Studio Camera 4KBlackMagic Studio Camera
- Compatible Lenses: Canon EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USMCanon EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM (I)Canon EF100mm f/2.8L IS USM MacroCanon EF135mm f/2L USMCanon EF16-35mm f/2.8L II USMCanon EF17-35mm f/2.8L USMCanon EF17-40mm f/4L USMCanon EF200mm f/2.8L II USMCanon EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM (I)Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USMCanon EF28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USMCanon EF28-70mm f/3.5-4.5 IICanon EF28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 III USMCanon EF300mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Compatible Lenses (Cont.): Canon EF300mm f/4L IS USMCanon EF400mm f/5.6L USMCanon EF40mm f/2.8 STMCanon EF50mm f/1.2L USMCanon EF50mm f/1.4 USMCanon EF50mm f/1.8 IICanon EF50mm f/1.8 STMCanon EF70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USMCanon EF70-200mm f/4L IS II USMCanon EF70-200mm f/4L USMCanon EF70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USMCanon EF8-15mm f/4L USM FisheyeCanon EF85mm f/1.2L II USMSigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art 017Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG HSM Art 013SIgma 24-35
- Compatible Lenses (Cont..): Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Art 013Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art 012Sigma 50-500mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSMSigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM (not Art)Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 VC HLD B023Tamron 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 A18Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 B003Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 VC USD A007 (G1)Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 A06Tamron 35-150mm f/2.8-4 VC OSD A043Tamron 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD A009Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-x PRO (I)Zeiss 18mm f/3.5 ZECanon E
7 More Questions Answered
No you cannot use Sony e-mount lenses on the BMPCC. But why not buy a Panasonic or Olympus MFT camera instead of the A6000? Then any lens you buy will work on both cameras. Add to that, the fact that MFT has far more native mount lenses than does Sony e-mount.
Performance and video quality. With no continuous autofocus, eye-tracking, stabilization or other automatic systems, the BMPCC 6K is not for casual users. While there's a push-button autofocus that works in good light, for the most part, the BMPCC 6K is designed for manual focus.
While autofocus has been integral to documentary filmmaking, in narrative filmmaking, things are different. Filmmakers distrust autofocus and see it as an amateur videographer's tool, even though it has progressed significantly as technology in the last few years. The reasons for this go beyond the camera itself.
Dual-Native ISO technology is a unique way of exploiting a camera's sensor information to extend its dynamic range, and reduce the level of signal noise that is produced. The sensor will therefore be able to read two native ISOs on the sensor instead of one.
The only difference in this one is that there is also an SDI in and out connection. Both of these great monitors are powered by Sony NPF style batteries, which are cheap and easy to find online. The smaller monitor even offers a 8 volt power out port so you can power your camera using the cheap monitor battery.
Dual native ISO means exactly that: there are two optimal settings for the camera. The native ISO of a camera is the sensitivity that gives the best images. Any other setting means applying gain, which amplifies the noise floor.
Magicbooster Pro launched for 6K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera to emulate full frame sensor. ... The reducer will allow users to mount full frame lenses on the camera with only a slight crop, thus emulating the look of a camera with a full frame sensor.