10 Best Intermediate Clarinet Reviews and the Best Intermediate Clarinet Brands
- Mendini MCT-SB Plus PB Sky Blue ABS B-Flat Clarinet. ...
- Jean Paul USA CL-300 Student Clarinet. ...
- The Yamaha YCL-255 Standard Bb Clarinet Bb Clarinet. ...
- Yamaha YCL-450NM Duet + International Clarinet.
In addition to, what is the difference between a beginner and an intermediate clarinet?
Beginner clarinets are almost always made of high-grade plastic. ... Intermediate, performer, and top-line clarinets provide a darker, fuller sound because they are made of wood and their larger bore creates a bigger sound. Most intermediate clarinet models have a grenadilla wood body and power-forged keys.
Not only, what is the best clarinet brand? Yamaha
Thus, what is the best student clarinet?
The 9 Best Clarinets for Beginner and Intermediate Students 2020
- Jean Paul USA CL-300 – Overall Best Clarinet for Beginner Student.
- Mendini by Cecilio MCT – Good Cheap Beginner's Choice.
- Yamaha YCL-255 – Best for Beginner and Intermediate Players.
Are wooden clarinets better than plastic?
This wood produces a much darker and richer sound than plastic clarinets. Most wood clarinets come with additional benefits, such as more precise tuning, adjustable thumb rests, and other upgrades. Because wood is sensitive to temperature and humidity, wood clarinets require greater upkeep than plastic clarinets.
Jean Paul USA Intermediate Clarinet CL-400
- Key of BB with a Boehm 17 key system
- Abs body resin construction with matte finish to simulate the ACTUAL grain of wood
- Silver-plated keys for a softer and warmer sound
- Professional Jean Paul cpc-200 carrying case for an extra level of quality and protection
- Included accessories: professional carrying case, bari mouthpiece, Rico H ligature, one Rico reed 2.5, cleaning Cloth, swab, and cork grease
Eastar Wind Band B Flat Clarinet Commander Ebonite Clarinet, Silver Keys with Hard Case, 4C Special Practice Mouthpiece, 2 Connector, Clarinet Stand, and More Keys
- Sounds of Nature -- Eastar ECL-400 is a musical instrument that will never disappoint you. It has a great timbre, excellent tone, and unparalleled musical performance, which born for a professional band.
- Elegant Appearance -- High-grade silver-plated keys, shiny and noble. High-grade Bakelite body, black shiny tube body is definitely a high-grade musical instrument that should look like. Good-looking clarinet case plays a good role in protection and portability.
- Practical Design-- Eastar's patented integrated clarinet body, for light blowing or heavy blowing, air vibration can be fully transmitted to the whole clarinet. Eastar's advanced practice mouthpiece: Matching our cortical ligature one can give beginners the best sound control feeling. Boehm 17 key system.The cylindrical bore: strongly and broad tones. The double connections: 62MM and 65MM's mouthpieces connector.
- Advanced material-- Special Bakelite for musical instruments: pure timbre, stable vibration, waterproof and durable. Advanced double sheep casings: good air tightness, moderate elasticity, and good durability. Needle spring: a memory needle spring made of NAS high carbon steel.Cortical ligature: the sound is high in the wrap and it is easy to play.
- The Package Contains -- ECL-400 Commander WIND BAND Clarinet, Accessories: Advanced Hard Case, Cortical Ligature, Metal Ligature, Eastar 4C Special Practice Mouthpiece, Mouthpiece Protective Cap, Thumb Sheathing, 2 x Mouthpieces Connector, Cloth, White Gloves, Joint Grease, Clarinet Swabs, Eastar Wind Band Clarinet Set(3-pics), Hardness Colorful Box. 12-Month Product Warranty.
Rubank Intermediate Method - Clarinet (Rubank Educational Library)
- cf-type-band-instrument-method-book, cf-vendor-rubank, reverbsync-shipping-profile:Standard Ground Less than 39.99, Tag_Clarinet
Yinfente Intermediate B-Flat Clarinet Rosewood wood Body Silver Plate Bb Key 17 key Case + Reeds + Pads
- Brand New Professional Clarinet, Hand Selected Rosewood Body, Strong durable. Professional Sound. Rich and Powerful Sound
- Integrated Sound Hole Copper-nickel alloy Fully automatic equipment, Exact size and Nice Sound
- Silver Plated Keys, 17 key, Bb Tone. Over 30 Years Experience Professional Maker.
- Free Items: Light And Durable Hard case, Cloth, Glove.
Mendini by Cecilio Bb Rosedwood Clarinet w/ 1 Year Warranty, Stand, Tuner, 10 Reeds, Pocketbook, Mouthpiece, Case
- Premium-quality rosewood body with durable silver plated keys, Key of Bb (B Flat) clarinet with quality pads, Inline trill keys with adjustable thumb rest
- History: Mendini by Cecilio inspires musical talent with quality and value instruments since 2004, which makes them top sellers in the band and orchestra categories. With their wide variety of instruments, they cater to beginner & intermediate musicians.
- Quality Control: Mendini by Cecilio clarinets are the perfect instrument for the beginner student musicians. 1-Year Warranty: Each instrument is tested at Cecilio's factory overseas and are tested again in their local warehouse in Southern California.
- Package Includes: Clarinet, 4C Mouthpiece with Ligature, Cap & a Box of 10 Reeds (Size 2.5"), Case, Foldable Clarinet Stand (conveniently stored inside the bell of the clarinet), Pocketbook, Cork Grease, Screwdriver, Cleaning Cloth, and a Pair of Gloves
- 1-Year Warranty: Each instrument is tested at Cecilio's factory overseas and are tested again in their local warehouse in Southern California. Each instrument comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects and are serviced locally. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us by message or call our support team.
Hisonic Signature Series 2610 Bb Orchestra Clarinet with Case
- Prestini pads that are Made in the USA
- Nickel-silver keys, Bright Tone, Clarinet is made of Ebonite
- Includes: Cork grease and clarinet swab
- Includes: Protective plush lined Case, mouthpiece with reed protector
- Bb Soprano - This is the standard clarinet used for marching band, orchestra and jazz band
Aileen Lexington Bb Flat 17 Key Clarinet with Mouthpiece, Hard Case, Cork Grease, Gloves and Other Kit
- 17 Nickel Plated Keys
- Bb Tone Clarinet; stength of the reed is 2.5"
- Perfect for beginners & students, professional grading test & performance
- Bakelite body with a wood grain finish effect
- Includes a reed, mouthpiece, premium hard foam-shell case, screwdriver, cleaning cloth, cork grease, and a pair of gloves!
EASTROCK Clarinet Bb Flat 17 Nickel Keys Student Clarinet with 2 Barrels,Hard Case,Stand and Clarinet Cleaning Kit(Black Clarinet)
- *-* Clarinet offers sturdy construction with classic looks and sound.Key of Bb.17-key, 6-ring nickel-plated keys.
- *-* Eastrock Clarinet surface made of matte finish which are good elasticity , air tightness and long life .
- *-* Memory needle spring made of high-carbon steel, quick reaction, good elasticity, not easy to deform.
- *-* Combining with nickel keys, it is designed for easy tone production and durability. With strong and smooth sound, responsive playability.
- *-* Students will find it to be a musical instrument that is easy to play, and can make a strong and distinctive sound.( Beginner Student Clarinet )
101 Popular Songs: for Clarinet
- Pages: 128
- Instrumentation: Clarinet
- Voicing: CLARINET
Yamaha YCL450 Clarinet with Nickel Keys
- Yamaha YCL 450N Bb Clarinet with Nickel Plated Keys.
9 More Questions Answered
Clarinets are a dime a dozen, and like cars they lose half their value once purchased, no matter if you drove it or not. After that it's mainly downhill. Of course over time you may recover value such as a Buffet R13 from say 1960 was bought for $180 is now worth $800 in undamaged and playable condition.
A bad clarinet smell typically comes from bacteria or mold growing inside the instrument. After playing, if the clarinet is not swabbed out and the mouthpiece wiped, it creates the perfect environment for bacteria and mold to thrive in. You can also get a funky smell from the reed, case, or keys.
It's impossible to say, but a student instrument should last for 10 years of constant playing, an intermediate clarinet for 15 - 20 years of steady use, and a professional model even longer. If an instrument is carefully used for a few years and then left in the case, it should still be in good condition.
- 1 Mendini MCT-SB+SD+PB Sky Blue ABS B Flat Clarinet. ...
- 2 Jean Paul USA CL-300 Student Clarinet. ...
- 3 Yamaha YCL-255 Standard Bb Clarinet. ...
- 4 Jupiter JCL-700N Student Clarinet. ...
- 5 Selmer CL211 Intermediate Bb Clarinet. ...
- 6 Yamaha YCL-650 Bb Clarinet. ...
- 7 Buffet Crampon E11 Bb Clarinet. ...
- 8 Buffet Crampon E12 Intermediate Bb Clarinet.
1. Selmer Paris Model 41 Contrabass Clarinet
- Price: $35,775.
- At an astounding $35,775, the Selmer Paris Model 41 Contrabass Clarinet is the most expensive clarinet in the world.
- Price: $25,000.
- Price: $23,204.
- Price: $9,259.99.
- Price: $9,212.15.
- Price: $9,000 for the Bb and A models.
- Price: $7,882.24.
Crampon B12 clarinet
is one of the best
. ... The clarinet
is dependable and produces a high-quality sound for a student instrument. The B12
is a great
choice for beginners
and will take a player through to around Grade 4/5 standard.
Both have their easier and not so easy aspects : I found it easier to get an acceptable sound to start with on the clarinet, and also found the posture rather easier. Once you're going on the flute though, a lot of the basics will fall into place with practice (and good guidance).
* The professional horn will help you shape your own sound easier than a student horn. The difference in tone quality can generally be heard by playing the horns one after the other or "side-by-side." Student horns generally have a bit "brighter" and "thinner" tone.