|Engine||VQ35DE 3.5 L (210 cu in) V6 287 hp (214 kW; 291 PS) at 6,200 rpm 274 lb⋅ft (371 N⋅m) at 4,800 rpm||VQ35HR 3.5 L (210 cu in) V6 306 hp (228 kW; 310 PS) at 6,800 rpm 268 lb⋅ft (363 N⋅m) at 4,800 rpm|
|Transmission||6-speed manual, 5-speed automatic|
By no means, how much HP do intakes add?
Conclusion. An average CAI system will add from 5 to 15 HP to your engine, depending on the type, location, car make, model, and engine size.
On top of everything, how do I add horsepower to my 350z? The simplest and most inexpensive is to replace the factory cold-air intake with a performance aftermarket intake. For those looking for larger gains in horsepower, there are supercharger and turbocharger kits available for the 350Z that will provide a massive boost in power. Increase airflow out of the engine.
On top of this, how many miles can a 350z go?
Re: 350z engines.. they last long? (PerfectApex) As long as you keep the maintenance up to date it should last easily over 200k.
Is the 350z a dangerous car?
For example, the Nissan 350Z has a death rate that's about double that of the average sports car.
2007 2008 INFINITI G35 3.5 3.5L V6 (SEDAN ONLY) DUAL Air Intake Kit Systems (RED)
- Fits: 2007-2008 INFINITI G35 3.5L V6 ENGINE
- Washable and Reusable high performance Dry-flow air filter
- It's the ultimate performance Air intake Kit with higher explosive horsepower output
- The air intake kit can help your engine to draw more air resulting in better throttle response
Air Intake Filter MAF Adapter w/ 3â€ K&N/KNN for 03 04 05 06 G35 / 350Z 3.5 V6 (Red) Filter
- A Brand New Air Intake Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAF) Adapter
- Air Intake Filter MAF Adapter w/ 3â K&N / KNN (Red) Filter
- Designed to be used with any 3.0 inches opening inlet Air Filter
- Easy Installation with Simple Tools
- "THE MAF ADAPTER IS NOT MADE BY K&N"
MOTORDYNE BASIC 5/16 INCH PLENUM SPACER FX35 350Z G35 M35
- MOTORDYNE BASIC 5/16 INCH PLENUM SPACER FX35 350Z G35
- This stealth modification adds 11HP-13HP and is the simplest to install. The 5/16" plenum spacer outperforms the competition and is fully compatible with all stock and aftermarket strut bars. The engine cover easily fits and never needs to be cut. With t
JDMSPEED New Left & Right Engine Valve Covers Replacement For 350Z 2003-06 G35 V6 3.5L
- Engineered and manufactured specifically for the repair environment
- Comes with 2 Valve Covers, 2 Valve Cover Gaskets and 6 Spark Plug Tube Seals
- Left and Right Valve Cover with Gasket Replacement For 350Z G35 FX35 M35 3.5L V6
- Part No.: 13264-AM600,13264-AM610/13270-8J102,13270-8J112/036-0008,036-0009
- Replacement For 350Z G35 M35 FX35 2003-2008 VQ35DE V6 3.5L
FH Group PU205013 Ultra Comfort Highest Grade Faux Leather Seat Cushions (Gray) Rear Set with Gift â€“ Universal Fit for Cars Trucks & SUVs
- Package includes: 3 backrest pieces, 3 bench bottom pieces, & 3 head rest covers, & 1 Free Air Freshener
- Material: Top quality faux leather backed with high density foam and non-slip silicone interior
- Top quality leatherette-soft to the touch, durable, and rub resistant which results in non-fading color and wrinkle-free over long term usage
- Bench seat cover is designed with adjustable length to fit benches from 50 to 58 inches long, accommodate armrest / cup holder
- Non-slip silicone interior keeps the cover in place so you can get in and out worry free. Super easy installation, simply put the covers on and they will stay in place
Pentius PAB10544 UltraFLOW Air Filter for Infinity EX35(08-09), G35(07-08), G37(08-09), Nissan 350Z(07-09), 370Z(09-14)
- Provides engine with clean air for maximum efficiency and power output
- Removes impurities from the intake air
- Achieve more miles from every tank of gas
- Best quality at a very reasonable price
- Direct replacement for the stock air filter
Compatible With Nissan 350Z 2003-2009 Convertible Top & Heated Glass Window Twillweave Vinyl (Black)
- 3 Year Warranty - Installation instructions available upon request with the purchase of the top
- Material: HAARTZ Twillweave Vinyl
- DOT Approved Heated Glass Window
- This top comes completely assembled and ready to install. No sewing is required
Tomei Expreme Titanium Exhaust System for Nissan 350Z Z33 VQ35DE / VQ35HR
- Tomei Expreme Titanium Exhaust System for Nissan 350Z Z33 VQ35DE / VQ35HR
- Racing layout - Compared with the stock design, our design is single piping all the way for max weight reduction. We have also focused on the design of the muffler to produce the best exhaust sound without compromising performance. The pipe diameter was chosen for optimum exhaust flow efficiency. For performance use in mind and weigh reduction. Thus the slide joints was made instead of using the conventional flange and gasket design.
- Designed For True Performance Use - Lightweight (For total balance) and Optimum Exhaust Flow (To extract the engines full potential. Will benefit greatly with additional tuning.)
- For offroad use only!
- Please see description for detail information
aFe TR-3001B Takeda Cold Air Intake System for Nissan 350Z/Infiniti G35
- Produces gains of up to 19hp and 16lbs. x ft. of torque to the wheels
- Includes a Takeda Pro DRY S dry filter that requires no oil and cleans with soap and water
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Compatible with original manufacturer computer system; will not cause check engine light
- No cutting or drilling is required; installs in approximately 30 minutes
Exhaust Manifold Stainless Steel 6-2-1 Header Fit for 2003-2006 350Z/G35 FAIRLADY Z 3.5L HDS350ZG35
- FITMENT - Replacement Exhaust Pipe Manifold for 2003-2007 I-nfiniti G35 Compatible with HDS350ZG35 Pipe
- ADVANTAGE - Exhaust Manifold with Cast Iron tubular construction has strong anti-corrosive; Cast Iron tubular construction can protects against warping or cracking, leak-resistant for long-lasting performance
- FEATURES - Direct replacement, exact-fit kit replaces the vehicle's factory installed exhaust manifold. A rigorous quality inspection has been taken to ensure it conforms to product standards
- PACKAGE- 1*Exhaust manifold Kit (hardware as the listing shown)
- NOTICE - Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. Please contact us if you have any question
14 More Questions Answered
5 Cheap Ways to Increase Horsepower (Under £400) Posted by Amsoil, 12th January 2018More horsepower! ... Upgrade your car's air intake. ... Upgrade the car's exhaust. ... Engine tuning & performance chips. ... Install a boost controller. ... Upgrade to synthetic engine oil.
So if you can get cooler air into your engine, your car will be able to mix more fuel with that air, making more power. Combine that with the more air through the larger and less restrictive filter and intake tube and you can see up to a 10-15 horsepower increase.
They usually increase the sound of the car but not too much. It really depends on the exact vehicle, and the particular intake system. ... If the engine is highly modified then yes, an intake would help with power gains. On a stock motor, you won't gain anything really.
Hanging a turbo on a small engine allows a little engine to breathe big. With only 6 to 8 pounds of boost pressure, a turbo can increase power output 15 to 25 percent or more over a naturally aspirated engine.
While the engine gives the 350Z good performance numbers, such as a 5.3-sec. 0–60 time, it's the Nismo tweaks to the chassis that put the Z over the top in the fun factor, pushing lateral acceleration to 0.96g and giving the car the ability to run through our 700-ft. slalom at 69.4 mph, a speed that matches the .
Nissan 350Z doing 0-60MPH In 1.2 Seconds.
Definitely. 100,000 miles is better than 200,000.
350z maintenance costs are no higher than a Nissan Maxima unless you choose to make it so. ... Owners that treat their Nissan 350z like any other car won't notice particularly expensive servicing costs. As the 350z shares parts with cars like the Infiniti G35, maintenance costs are very affordable.
VQ35HR - 206hp This is the newest and arguably the best version of the VQ35 offered in the 350. It offers more horsepower than the Rev-Up, and featured a dual intake system.
Sitting atop the list is the subcompact Mitsubishi Mirage, with a fatal accident rate of 10.2 cars per billion vehicle miles, followed by the venerable Chevrolet Corvette with 9.8 cars per billion vehicle miles. The average among all vehicles is 2.6 fatalities per billion vehicle miles.
The standard 350Z is a guy machine.
Yes, absolutely buy a used Nissan 350Z. It's a superb sports car with all the right ingredients: raucous soundtrack, rear-wheel drive, sharp steering, excellent grip and two seats.
It starts at just over $36,500
for a base Enthusiast model with manual transmission
and tops out at just over $43,000
for the primo Grand Touring version with an automatic.