But hair analysis is not a accurate way of determining your need for vitamins, minerals, or other nutrients. The importance of most of the findings from hair analysis is unclear. It is hard to interpret a hair analysis for the presence of heavy metals without other testing.
In no way, what does a mineral hair analysis test for?
Hair Mineral Analysis is screening test to measure the levels of up to 60 essential minerals and toxic metals. With correct testing and interpretation, one can construct a comprehensive metabolic profile of the human body.
Together with, what is the best way to test for heavy metals? Doctors can usually check for heavy metal poisoning with a simple blood test known as a heavy metals panel or heavy metal toxicity test. To do the test, they'll take a small blood sample and test it for signs of heavy metals.
Along with that, how much does a hair mineral analysis cost?
Your Price: $179.00 includes: A complete individualized evaluation and detailed discussion of your metabolic type, current mineral levels and ratios, and their impact upon body chemistry.
Does hair analysis work for food intolerance?
According to the Cleveland Clinic, there is no IgE in hair samples. As such, providing a hair sample for an at home test (or holistic test in a doctor's office) cannot provide accurate results for IgE-mediated food allergies.
Toxic & Essential Hair Elements Test
- YOU SEND US A SMALL HAIR SAMPLE ( 0.50g - 1 TABLESPOON ).
- WE SEND YOU THE FULL REPORT IN ABOUT 14 BUSINESS DAYS.
5Strands Metals & Minerals 60 Item Test - Metal & Mineral Imbalances - Arsenic, Lead, Tin, Mercury, Copper, Hair Analysis, Results 7-10 Days, Detox Holistic Health Testing Vitamin
- The 5Strands Metals & Minerals test will indicate your body’s ability to process and eliminate the items tested. Of the 60+ items, the report will not indicate a result for all of the items tested. Only those items that exceed the threshold set by the lab will be on the report. Unlike blood testing or HTMA testing, it will not provide you with a physical measurement of the amount of the metal or mineral in the body.
- If/when you are to come in contact with any of the metals/minerals that register on your results, your body may not be able to process and eliminate them the way the body was intended to. This can end up causing symptoms in the body (fatigue, constipation, insomnia, skin problems, anemia, hypertension, numbness, memory loss, headaches, mood swings, depression, digestive disorders, hypoglycemia, and learning disabilities) that may be hard to pinpoint where it is coming from.
- 5Strands utilizes bioresonance technology and a hair sample collection method. You want to make sure you are eating whole foods that can assist your body to naturally detox from these metals and minerals so they do not cause additional harm to your body’s tissues and organs.
- Testing results take 7-10 days after the hair sample has been received at the processing center. In order for you to see ANY RESULTS, this test requires 100% interaction. Our incredible customer support team is accessible via email or phone to assist with any questions along your journey. When you get your emailed results, don’t be overwhelmed, take a deep breath, and be excited to start your journey to better health.
- Knowing what these toxins are that may be causing a burden on your body and not being able to properly eliminate them, will allow you to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle adjustments to feel better.
5Strands Deluxe Package â€“ Food & Environmental Intolerance Test â€“ Nutrition, Metal & Mineral Imbalance Test, 900 Total Items, Health Results 7-10 days, Affordable At Home Collection kit, Hair Analysis
- 5Strands Affordable Testing offers 4 different types of tests for adults and children: (1) Food Intolerances (2) Environmental Intolerances (3) Nutritional Imbalances (4) Metal & Mineral Imbalances. This is a simple at home test kit using a hair sample collection method. Testing results take 7-10 days after the hair sample has been received at the processing center.
- 5Strands utilizes bioresonance technology that will identify temporary imbalances in the body that may be causing symptoms such as upset stomach, headaches, bloating, joint pain, skin issues, constipation, or diarrhea. These are non-life threatening responses and can take anywhere from several hours or several days to appear. Unlike an allergy, intolerances do not involve the immune system.
- The Food Intolerance Test covers proteins, grains, fruits, vegetables, beverages, dairy, fats, seafood, spices, sweeteners, and additives. Of the 600+ items tested, the results will show only the items you registered an intolerance to. The intolerances are listed into 3 levels based on the response upon exposure. Utilizing the items that register a Level 3 response will create the recommended 6-8 week elimination guideline.
- The Environmental Intolerance Test covers fabrics, cleaning materials, trees, grasses, flowers, dust mites and chemical additives. Of the 190+ items tested, the results will show only the items you registered an intolerance to. These intolerances are listed in levels of response upon exposure to each item. It is difficult to eliminate these items, however these results will assist you in raising your awareness to these triggers.
- The Nutrition Test will indicate which of the key vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and amino acids the body is not absorbing properly from your food and/or supplements. The Metals & Minerals test will indicate your body’s ability to process and eliminate the items tested. Unlike blood testing or HTMA testing, it will not provide you with a physical measurement of the amount found in the body.
Hair Mineral Analysis
- * 17 toxic heavy metals
- * 22 minerals and trace elements
- * shows your risk of osteoporosis/ hyper acidity
- * helps you decide whether elimination of heavy metals is necessary
- * abnormal results are described in the lab report
Hair Mineral Analysis including MD recommendations
- * 17 toxic heavy metals
- * 22 minerals and trace elements
- * includes explanation and a treatment plan established by our medical doctor
Doctor's Data Essential Elements and Heavy Metals Toxicity Test (22 Elements and 17 Toxins)
- Noninvasive Hair Home Test Kit, Requiring Only .25 Grams of Hair; No Worry of Losing Too Much Hair with This Test!
- Receive Results in Approximately 2 to 4 Business Days from Receipt of Sample Collection
- Tests for 39 Toxic and Essential Elements Using the Best Elemental Analysis Techniques Available through ICP-MS Testing
- Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label and Laboratory Analysis - No Additional Fees Required!
- Hair is Simple to Sample; Because it Grows an Average of One to Two Cm Every Month, it Holds a "Temporal Record" of Element Metabolism and Exposure to Toxic Elements
Mineral Hair Analysis - Reports & Personalized Consultation - Includes Test Sample Collection Kit and Pre-Paid Sample Return Label
- Let your hair speak to you about your health!
- Discover information you may not normally get at your doctor's visit!
- Identify deficiencies of vital minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, etc.
- See a ratio of many mineral combinations to determine imbalances
- Only a small sample required - Collect the sample, send it in, get results, and personalized consultation!
5Strands Pet Metal & Mineral Test - Dog & Cat 40 Items at Home Collection Kit - Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Hair Analysis Holistic Health Results
- Are you looking to better your pet’s health? Is your pet experiencing constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, or even hemorrhoids? To prevent or alleviate these discomforts you must get to the root of the problem and adjust their diet or environment. The 5Strands Pet Metal & Mineral Test will indicate your pet’s ability to process and eliminate the 40 ITEMS TESTED.
- 5Strands scans your pet’s hair sample (10-15 strands) using bioresonance technology to provide an extensive, easy-to-understand report. You can expect to receive your pet’s test RESULTS WITHIN 7-10 DAYS after the hair sample arrives to 5Strands processing center. For you to see any positive transformation, this test requires 100% interaction.
- Possible sources of exposure can come from the following: mistakes in balancing mineral supplements and/or commercial pet food, intake of plants that have high mineral concentration, fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides used on pasture or tillage where plants and/or grains will be used for animal feed, decomposition of urban and industrial wastes, leaks and accidental spills of pollutants, licking of painted surfaces containing metallic pigments and pharmaceutical medicines.
- It is very difficult to control your pet's exposure to these items. However, if your pet is exhibiting unexplained symptoms, these test results will be one more tool that may help give you another piece to the puzzle. Changes to the diet and environment will assist your pet’s body in naturally detoxifying. Please remember the you should always consult with a veterinarian specialist in regards to a detox protocol.
- In order for you to see any POSITIVE TRANSFORMATION, this test requires 100% interaction. Our incredible customer support team is accessible via email or phone to assist with any questions along your journey. When you get your pet's emailed results, don’t be overwhelmed, take a deep breath, and be excited to start the journey to better health for your pet.
Doctor's Data Heavy Metals Toxicity Test (31 Toxins Tested)
- Tests For Arsenic, Lead, Mercury And More Toxic Elements, Chemicals & Heavy Metals In The Body
- An Ideal Test For Anyone With Suspected Exposure To Toxic Or Hazardous Elements
- Long Detection Window Of Up To 6 Months With Results In 7 to 10 Business Days
- Pre-Paid Return Shipping When Purchased Through Test Country Only - No Additional Fees Required!
- Symptoms Of Toxic Exposure Include But Not Limited To Migraines, Depression, Weight Gain And Fatigue
Hair Metals Test from Doctors Data Inc; Toxic & Essential Elements
- Knowing what Toxic Metals you have been exposed to is ESSENTIAL on your path to Optimal Health
- This test offers a MORE complete picture than the basic Hair Exposure Test as it gives you BOTH toxic elements (lead, mercury, etc.) AND essential elements (sodium, potassium, etc.); tests for 17 different Toxic Metals & 22 Essential Elements
- Simply cut .25g of hair & send it to the lab using the provided prepaid shipping envelope
- To learn more about this test, view Dr. Amy's FREE online book (Chapter 1): https://feelgoodbiochem.com/chapter-1/
- For further details, see Product Description below
6 More Questions Answered
(testing) hair appears to be superior to (testing) blood and urine." Hair Mineral Analysis can show exposure to heavy metals dating back in time, while the aforementioned blood test typically shows more recent exposure.
Forensic scientists perform 3 major types of hair analysis: (1) testing the hair shaft for drugs or nutritional deficiencies in a person's system, (2) analyzing DNA collected from the root of the hair, and (3) viewing hair under a microscope to determine if it's from a particular person or animal.
There are a few companies that sell tests for allergies. Some claim to be able to do this from samples such as a hair sample, others from things like your grip strength. None of these have any scientific validity at all. Only a blood sample can be used to identify an allergy.
Mineral Analysis is lab test that uses hair as a tissue sample to attain levels of various minerals and heavy metals. ... Tissue testing for minerals is very different than blood testing. Blood testing for minerals is a good indicator of the transport of minerals to and from the storage areas of the body (extracellular).
Among the more common tests used to detect toxic substances in the body are heavy metals profiles, which are blood tests that look for toxic metals that include lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic.
AGQ Labs USA uses an ICP-MS to test water and food products and an ICP-OES to test soils, vegetation, and food additives for heavy metals. AGQ Labs USA's ICP-MS allows us to detect heavy metals at ultra low levels to help ensure you comply with Prop 65.