HIDs are better for projector headlights In most cases, your stock halogen bulbs will be brighter than LEDs in projector-type headlights.
Still and all, what is the brightest h11 headlight bulb?
Basically, can LED bulbs be used in projector headlights? LEDs are up to 300% brighter than standard halogen bulbs, and around the same level of brightness as HIDs. So LEDs are definitely bright enough to be used in projector headlights. ... Most LED bulbs have very intense foreground beams but struggle to project further away, resulting in safety concerns.
Just, what bulbs are compatible with h11?
Headlight & Fog Light Bulb Cross-Reference Guide - LED | HID | Halogen
BulbEquivalent toLighting Technology
|H9||H11, H8, H16 (L-Shaped)||LED, HID and Halogen|
|HB2 (Dual-Beam)||H4, 9003, 9003EB/XV/CB/SU/ST||LED, HID and Halogen|
|HB3||9005, H10, 9040, 9055, 9140, 9145, 9150, 9155||LED, HID and Halogen|
|HB4||9006, 9012||LED, HID and Halogen|
Can I put a brighter bulb in my projector?
Put your projector in its brightest output mode. Cinema, Movie and Video modes typically reduce the projector's light output to provide more detail in dark images, while Dynamic and Bright modes open dynamic irises, turn bulb brightness settings up and otherwise make your projector's image as bright as possible.
Audew H11/H8/H9 LED Headlight Bulb, 60W 10000LM 2020 Newest Version 360-Degree LED Headlight Bulbs, 6000K Cool White Extremely Bright 50000 Hours Lifespan Conversion Kits(Pack of 2)
- ◆Brighter and Safer-With the exclusive technology of 6-side LED chips structure(18 SMD/bulb),10000LM/pair, 6000K cool white, these 2020 newest version LED headlight bulbs are 300% brighter than halogen bulbs. No dark spots, no foggy light, 360-degree lighting source, high focus and max light output with a wider and farther lighting area for safer night driving!
- ◆Easy Installation-1:1 original design, the 360-degree lighting source means that you just need to plug and play without debugging the angle of the led headlights. Further more, with the buckle rubber rings upgraded from 2 rubber rings to 3, avoids the bulbs fall off easily when the driving at a shaking condition.
- ◆Fast and Stable Heat Dissipation-The housing is made of 2 kinds of materials, the upper part near the LED chips is T2 copper, and the other parts are 6063 aluminum. The copper material coupled with a silent turbofan at a speed of 10000 RPM can quickly release nearly 90% of the heat into the air, thereby ensuring that the bulbs work at normal temperature and achieve a working life of 50,000 hours.
- ◆Intelligent Decoding-Equipped with the customized external drive and an intelligent control system, these LED headlight bulbs can automatically decode most vehicles. The powerful control drive can also provide power-off protection and ensure that the LED bulbs stay at a stable power condition with a long-term working.
- ◆All-in-one Conversion Kit-Integrated design and IP68 waterproof material, the H11 LED headlight bulb features no leakage, dust-proof, cold-proof, shock-proof, can cope with various bad weather and prolong the service life. If there is any quality problem in the product within 2 years, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with satisfactory service as soon as possible.
H11 H8 LED Headlight Bulbs, Newest Upgraded 8 Sides CSP Chips 360 Degree Lighting, High Beam Low Beam Fog Light Super Bright White 6000K 12000LM All-in-One Conversion Kit
- 【360 Degree Distribution】come with 8 sides CSP LED chips, different from other double-side-design bulbs. no dark spots or shadowed areas, also farther lighting area than other bulbs. Super bright output even up to 6000lm per light
- 【SAFE DRIVING】 Increase your safety and visibility with this H11 LED headlight/fog light kit. The Bulbs have internal drivers, which eliminates the need to mount an additional part and locate an appropriate mounting spot. The compact bulbs last 13 times longer than halogen bulbs and 3 times longer than HID bulbs
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】 plug and play, All in one conversion kit, can be installed easily in 20 mins. CANbus-ready no flickering (for 95% vehicle), upgraded LED head light bulb have same base length as your stock bulb, no more modification
- 【Buy with confidence】If there is any quality problem in the product within 2 years, please feel free to contact us, No hassle on return or exchange.
- 【Excellent Heat Dissipation】 12000RPM High Speed Turbo Cooling Fan, twice faster heat dissipation than generic bulbs. To ensure secure temp and let this h11 h8 LED bulbs working over 50,000 hours of brilliant continuous light
SEALIGHT Scoparc S2 H11/H8/H9 LED Headlight Bulbs, Low Beam/Fog Light, 1:1 Halogen Bulb Design,15000LM 6500K Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit with Fan, Pack of 2
- 5 Minutes Easy Installation: 90 degrees base design same as halogen, no external driver or connector. Perfectly fit into your housing and factory sockets, and even in tight spaces
- 1200 Ft Visibility: Ditch your dim yellow halogens and make way for 6500K bright white headlights. Super focused beam pattern design provides wider and farther lighting range, adding confidence in night driving
- Say Goodbye Halogen: Aluminum construction and turbofan ensure a longer lifespan of up to 50000 hours, which equals 100 halogen bulbs. No more frequent replacements
- Provide 60% Cooling: 12000RPM powerful turbofan provides up to 60% better cooling compared to those without fans. Just like drying hair with a hairdryer, which is more efficient than to dry it naturally
- 99% vehicles adaptability: S2 H11 bulb features superior CSP LED chips, producing 15000lm light output per set. Compatible with 99% of vehicles without error warnings or radio interference
SNGL Projector-Specific Version H11 LED Headlight Bulb Low Beam Conversion Kit Max 15200LM 6000K Xenon White
- Projector-Specific Version: Unique Design Provides Improved Road Visibility for Distance and Width for Projector Type Headlights ; Max Light Output: [email protected] Per Bulb，3~4 times Brighter than Halogen Stock or Other Brand LEDs.
- Best & Brightest Beam Pattern for Projector Type Headlights: Perfectly eliminates the "triangle" dark area, and these bulbs maximize the downroad Light output without loss of LED light, Creates a brightest uniform downroad light pattern.
- Plug-and-Play installation: Only replaces H11 Halogen bulbs for your H11 low beams; Highly Recommended for use in Low Beam Projector type Headlight. Additional LED Anti-flicker/Decoder may be required on some vehicles to ensure full power at turn on and eliminate flickering and error codes. If needed,Please contact us.
- Optimal Thermal Management: It enables constant cooling of the LEDs, ensuring the highest light quality and color and consistent brightness output at all time, No light decay. and lifespan reaches 50,000hours.
- Before ordering, Please check your Original Light Bulb or vehicle owner's manual to confirm the needed bulb size; or please google "Philips automotive bulb look-up."
Hikari 2020, H11 H8 H9 LED Bulbs, +150% Brightness, +100% Extra Night Visibility, Low High TOP XHP50.2 LED 10400lm 6000K Cool White, Foglight
- HIKARI 2020 “Best Night Visibility” LED bulbs. Fit: H11/H8/H9 led bulbs.
- TOP XHP50.2 LED Chips with Copper Submount = 10000lm Brightness; +100% extra Night Driving Vision; Amazing reliability and stability.
- Street Legal. Uniform Beam Pattern, Patented Design. No glare oncoming traffic, no dark spots or shadowed areas, adapted for all environment, like snowy day, foggy day, rainy day, haze weather
- Adjustable Beam. Special design required by Dodge Ram, Ford, Toyota, Chevy, GMC, Honda etc.
- What You Get: Pack of 2 led bulbs , one user manual, over 50000 hours lifespan, IP67 waterproof, 7-24 HIKARI support.
SEALIGHT 9005/HB3 High Beam H11/H9 Low Beam 14000LM LED Headlight Bulbs Combo Package CSP Chips 6000K Cool White
- Better visibility: SEALIGHT 9005 and h11 LED headlight bulbs combo kit have better visibility, high beam have brighter output, low beam have better beam pattern, replace your yellow or dim stock bulb. Warm tip: we are upgrading our packaging and you may receive one of two boxes randomly
- Better beam pattern: Maintain safety of the driving is the top priority, SEALIGHT 9005 and H11 LED headlight bulb do not blind oncoming traffic, no glaring thanks to an optimized light distribution
- Unique design: The LED chips equivalent halogen lamp filament design, patented beam pattern design, eliminates dark spots. No fan no noise, non-polarity. Some sensitive car maybe need canbus to decode
- Mini design: The LED headlight bulb’s lower profile is only 0.72 inches apply to 95% vehicles. All-in-one design, no more modification, easily into the assembly. Heat dissipation for longer life
- Product details: Cool xenon LED light. The external driver can keep the bulb constant light output. IP67. 4 bulbs have 14000 lumen, 7000 lumen per pair, the bulbs can be installed in 10 minutes
Torchbeam T2 H11 LED Bulb 12000 Lumens, 400% Brightness, 6500K Cool White H11/H8/H9 LED Headlight Bulbs, Low Beam/Fog Light, Plug-and-Play Replacement Bulbs, 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Enhanced visibility: the T2 H11 LED bulb features advanced chips that output 400% brightness compared to halogens, the 6500K daylight optics provide you extended vision and a safer driving experience
- Installs in minutes: no tools or modification needed, the durable non-polarity plug-and-play design is easy to install, and fits directly into vehicle's housing without errors or radio interference
- Superior longevity: the Torchbeam T2 H11 LED headlight bulb features a constant current driver and has undergone rigorous testing for reliability, and comes with an extended lifespan over 50,000 hours
- Optimal brightness: the unique design of the bulb ensures maximum light is concentrated and reflected down-road without blinding others, and there is minimal light decay over the lifespan of the bulb
- Premium cooling: the latest heat sink technology works perfectly with a silent 10,000RPM turbofan, which contributes to efficient heat dissipation and increased performance of the bulb
HIKARI H11/H8/H9 LED bulbs, New Gen of Japanese CSP LED Tech, Adjustable Beam, Easy install, 10000lm 6K Cool White Fog Light IP68
- Fit for H11/H8/H9 LED bulbs. Same design as halogen H8. H9 or H11 bulbs.
- Max light output: 10000lm. +220% brighter than standard bulbs. Flawless beam pattern.
- Incredible reliability. Passed 300℉-7 days high-temperature test.
- Adjustable Beam. Special design required by Dodge Ram, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Honda etc. Mini fans. Compatible with most OEM bulbs dustcover.
- What You Get: Pack of 2 led bulbs , one user manual, over 50000 hours lifespan, IP67 waterproof, 7-24 HIKARI support. The Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date. If you are not sure which bulb size that your vehicle requires, please search the "automotive bulb look-up."
Car Work Box H11 LED Headlight Bulbs, 20000LM 120W 6000K Extremely Bright H8 H9 CSP Chips Conversion Kit
- SUPER BRIGHT H11 LED HEADLIGHT BULB: H11 LED headlight bulb using customized CSP chips with 20000 lumens per pair, 6000k cool white light, 120W per pair, 3 times brighter than the traditional halogen lamp. No dark spots! No uneven beam pattern, no glare to other drivers.
- SILENT HEAT DISSIPATION & LONG LIFESPAN: Far lower than the halogen lamp, 40% cooler than others, high quality aluminum body with copper core for maximum heat dispense, keeps the h11 LED bulb in good conditions. > 50,000 hours service life.
- IP68 WATERPROOF: 360 degree adjustable beam, IP68 water-proof and heat-protected with integrated cooling chip and fan for heat dissipation. Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in extreme situations.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Plug and play, can be installed in 15 minutes on your own. These h11 LED headlights work with most vehicle's computer system without error. Energy-saving design, more energy efficient than ordinary lights.
- PERFECT BEAM PATTERN: The illumination center point of the LED chips are consistent with the halogen lamp, without astigmatism, illumination range is wider and farther, give you a great driving experience. NOTE: This H11 LED bulb plug have polarity. If the bulb does not light, please invert the plug and reconnect.
Fahren 9005/HB3/H10 LED Headlight Bulbs, 60W 10000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights Conversion Kit 6500K Cool White IP68 Waterproof, Pack of 2
- 【300% Brighter Than Halogen】- Top Automotive-Grade LED chips with 60W, 10,000LM per pair, 6500K cool white. Super focused beam pattern design provides wider and farther lighting range which is 3 times brighter than your original halogen bulb.
- 【Over 5,0000 Hours Lifespan】 - Whole aviation aluminum body, unique hollow-carved heat sink design and 1,2000RPM turbo cool fan provide super cooling ability, which ensures a longer lifespan up to 5,0000 hours.
- 【10 Minutes Easy Installation】- Almost 1:1 mini design same as halogen, perfectly fit into your housing and factory sockets without any modification, just plug and play.
- 【CAN bus-Ready for 98% Vehicles】 - Our bulbs work with 98% of vehicle's computer system without error, while some sensitive models of Ford, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Volvo, Lexus, Chrysler, Mini and etc may require additional CAN bus decoder to be installed.
- 【Note】 - The filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date, please check your owner's manual or the part number on your original bulbs to confirm the bulb size. Refer to "how to pick the right bulb size" in our Product Description.
12 More Questions Answered
HID projectors are designed for use with D1S, D2S, or D4S bulbs. ... No, you cannot simply stick the bulb from your old HID kit in the back of a projector and expect it to fit or work well. If you're using a bi-xenon projector, you do not need bi-xenon specific bulbs.
The H11 bulb is one of the most commonly used bulbs. It can be used in low beam, high beam , or fog lights on many vehicles. The H11 is a single beam bulb and can be used in one position.
Both H1 and H7 bulb are called Single Beam bulbs (basically h1, h3, h7, h8/h9/h11, 9005, 9006, and 880/881). ... The same goes for dual beam headlights. The two styles are not interchangeable because the headlight wiring on the vehicle will not match up to the opposite style.
single beam lights
All vehicles fitted with halogen headlight bulbs from the factory are suitable for LED conversion. The main advantage is a massive increase in road illumination and therefore improved safety when driving at night. The kit I used features CREE LED bulbs that have an output of 3,200 lumens.
Projector headlights are significantly brighter than reflector headlights. They're less likely to blind other drivers. Because projector headlights are directed downwards towards the road, they don't shine in other drivers' eyes. ... Xenon HID bulbs can only be used with projector headlights.
If you're looking for the best possible illumination, we think LEDs usually outshine their Xenon headlight rivals. ... And while LEDs will last longer than Xenons, both will last for many years — likely longer than most drivers will own their vehicles.
The h11 will not fit without modification. You have to cut about 1/8" off one of the plastic tabs on the bulb capsule. ... The modification is very similar to that needed to fit a 9005 bulb into a 9006 socket. The electrical connection is the same on both bulbs.
Some bulbs have only one filament, but others have two. Also known as dual filament bulbs, these are used to power both the main and dipped beam of your headlights. ... H1, H3, H7, H11, HB3, and HB4 bulbs are single filament. H4 are dual filament.
Forward-pointing fog lights must be white, amber or yellow. Rear-mounted fog lights must be red. Fog lights must have a separate switch from regular headlights. Fog lights may not be used instead of headlights.
Clean your lens. ... Adjust the projector's focus so that it is as sharp as possible. ... Send the right resolution to your projector by setting your computer or video device's output resolution to your projector's native resolution. ... Make the projected screen size smaller. ... Use the "sweet spot" of your projector's lens.
In order to project, projectors need a light source. Some use LEDs, some use lasers, and others use lamps. Lamp projectors are the oldest, yet cheapest, variant, with bulbs containing mercury and a relatively short lifespan.