Best 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filters – 2020 Review
- OUR TOP PICK: AFE PRO-GUARD D2 Fuel Filter.
- BEST BUDGET OPTION: NAPA Gold Replacement Fuel Filter.
- Dodge Ram 6.7 Liter Diesel Fuel Filter Water Separator Set Mopar OEM.
- Dodge 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Water Separator.
- Cummins Filtration FS53000 Fuel Filter.
For good measure, how often should you change fuel filter on 6.7 Cummins?
How often should you change CCV filter 6.7 Cummins?
|Change engine oil & oil filter||2013 - 2019||15,000 miles/6 months/500 hours|
|Replace crankcase ventilation (CCV) filter||2007.5 - 2018||67,500 miles/54 months|
|2019+||75,000 miles/60 months|
|Replace fuel filters||15,000 miles/12 months|
Different, how many fuel filters does a 6.7 Cummins have? 2 fuel filters
Afterall, who makes Mopar fuel filters?
Yes they do. And Fleetgard is a subsidiary of Cummins and so this is why we use Fleetgard, and or Mopar, they are superior filters and designed for use with there engine. There are a few other filter manufactures that make a quality product. You can't go wrong with these two filter names in use with our trucks.
How often should fuel filter be changed?
one to two years
Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Filter Set Mopar OEM
- Fits 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Cummins Diesel
Dodge Ram 6.7 Liter Diesel Fuel Filter Water Separator Set Mopar OEM
- Genuine Mopar Fuel Filter and Water Separator Set
6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Water Separator Set | Replacement for 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4500 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engines | Replaces# 68197867AA, 68157291AA
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Keeping a clean fuel filter in your car can reduce damage done to your engine and other fuel delivery components. This fuel filter can capture 98 percent of water contaminants, ensuring a steady flow of clean, dry diesel fuel for optimal engine performance
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Outstanding filtration matters, that is why our fuel water separator are crafted from high-grade filter medium that provide maximum filtration and minimal flow restriction. Deliver increased flow and efficiency that are demanded in the diesel environment
- LONG LIFE-SPAN: The cummins filter has went through rigorously testing so that you will get a fairly reliable fuel filter, features anticaustic housing, multi-layer filter and superior sealing components to ensure leakage resistance and extreme durability under various operating conditions
- REPLACEMENT FOR: With 6.7L DIESEL ENGINES | 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4500, 2015-2018 Dodge Ram 5500
- REPLACE OE#: 68157291AA, 68065608AA, MO608, MO867, DF401-AD, DF410-AD, DF99085, WF10112, WF10255NP, FF1199, FF1279, BF46031, PF9870, FS53000, GF401EX, CS11037
Buyer$ Lair Kit for Dodge Ram 6.7L Diesel Cummins Fuel Filter & Fuel/Water Seperator Set Wix WF10112 & WF10255NP for 2013-2018 Models 2500/3500/4500/5500
- Made in the USA, Includes Original Wix Fuel/Water Seperator Filter WF10112 & Fuel Filter WF10255NP
- Fits Dodge Ram models 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 from 2013 to 2018 with 6.7 L Diesel Engines
- WF10112 SpinOn Fuel/Water Separator w/ Open End Bottom & WF10255NP Cartridge Fuel Metal Free Filter
- WF10255N replaces FS53000, 68157291AA, 5260529, MO-608, PF46108, FF1308, L6806FXL, L6806F, L6806F
- WF10112 replaces FS20089, 68197867AA, PS11937, BF46031, 68197867AA, 68197867AB, MO-867, P551833
Fuel Filter 68157291AA Replacement for 2011-2017 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engines Precision Designed Element Removes Microscopic Allow Enough Fluid or Air Flow
- Fitment:2011-2017 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engines.
- Features:The inner paper filter rated for 5 microns, the engine effectively filter out harmful impurities.Double layer micro filter paper,the outer layer can obviously filter out the water in the fuel system to achieve water and oil separation.
- Benefits:The plastic end cap on the filter can effectively prevent the filter from deforming,make the filter a longer lifetime.Special shape for easily grip,makes it easy to install or remove.
- Part Number:68157291AA ,68065608AA,680616344AA,MO608,DF99085, WF10112,FF1279,BF46031,MO867,L6806F,33255,DF401-AD.
- Interchange # WF10255NP,FF1199,PF9870, FS53000 PTC GF401EX, FS43255, CS11037 , 4947561.
Fuel Filters 68157291AA and 68436631AA for a 2019-2020 Ram Truck 6.7L Cummins Diesel
CARMOCAR Fuel Filter Water Separator Set replacement for Dodge 6.7L Cummins 2013-2017 Ram 2500 3500 4500 5500 Diesel Trucks
- 👉Replacement for:6.7L CUMMINS FUEL FILTER WATER SEPARATOR SET - 6.7L Cummins diesel fuel filters set come with outstanding contaminant filter capacity. The pleated paper filtering media ensures lower flow restriction and higher dirt holding capacity, effectively separates fuel and water, prevents your engine from damage caused by dust, dirt or foreign materials and help to provide a long, trouble-free engine life.
- 👉Replace OE:68157291AA, 68065608AA, MO608, MO867, DF401-AD, DF410-AD, DF99085, WF10112, WF10255NP, FF1199, FF1279, BF46031, PF9870, FS53000, GF401EX, CS11037
- 👉Reliable fuel filter:It has a corrosion-resistant housing, multi-layer filter and excellent sealing components to ensure leak resistance and high durability under various operating conditions.
- 👉Direct fit:Heavy-duty metal housing protects this mopar fuel filter 6.7 cummins from bending when removing and installing; Multi-layer pleated filter papers allows lower flow restriction and higher dirt holding capacity; Superior O-rings sealing components ensure leakage resistance. While this is not a genuine Mopar or Ram diesel fuel filter part but it works even better and lasts longer at a much lower price. Save time and hundreds of dollars by replace ram filters yourself.
- 👉About sevice：Regular replacement of the filter is essential to maintain desirable performance and efficient fuel economy. customer service period is 1 year. Buy with confidence!
Wisamic 6.7L Cummins Diesel Filter Set Replacement for 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4500 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engines, Fuel Filter Water Separator Set Replace 68197867AA 68157291AA
- ✅ FUNCTION - This fuel filter set screens out dirt, rust and other particles from the fuel before entering the system of the vehicle. Undesired substances that are not filtered may cause rapid wear of the fuel pump, injectors and worse cause them to fail. These filters needs to be changed regularly to maintain desirable performance and efficient fuel economy.
- ✅ COMPATIBILITY - Replacement for the vehicles with 6.7L cummins engine: 2013 - 2018 Ram 2500 | 2013 - 2018 Ram 3500 | 2013 - 2018 Ram 4500 | 2013 - 2018 Ram 5500 |. The fuel filters can be easily be located underneath the vehicle and also on the driver side of the engine close to the firewall just a little under the coolant reservoir tank. This fuel filter kit also includes all the o-rings needed for a proper installation.
- ✅ REPLACEMENT NUMBER - Replace Part number 68157291AA, 68065608AA, MO608, MO867, DF401-AD, DF410-AD, DF99085, WF10112, WF10255NP, FF1199, FF1279, BF46031, PF9870, FS53000, GF401EX, CS11037.
- ✅ RELIABLE FUEL FILTER - The cummins filter has went through rigorously testing so that you will get a fairly reliable fuel filter, features anticaustic housing, multi-layer filter and superior sealing components to ensure leakage resistance and extreme durability under various operating conditions.
- ✅ TOP-RATED WATER SEPARATOR - This fuel water separator are crafted from high-grade filter medium that provide maximum filtration and minimal flow restriction. Deliver increased flow and efficiency that are demanded in the diesel environment.
Fuel Filter Water Separator and Oil Filter Set Fits for Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel 2013-2018 2500 3500 4500 5500 Replaces# 68197867AA 68157291AA 5083285AA
- REPLACEMENT - Fuel Filter Water Separator and Oil Filter Set - Protecting the fuel system and the engine from harmful particles, helps to prolong the life of your vehicle.
- FITMENT - 2013-2018 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engines
- REPLACES PART # 68197867AB，33183，G7740，PFB55412，GF819，G6597，BF7719，WF10112 ; 68065608AA，680616344AA，FS53000，FFS20089，MO608，DF99085，WF10112，FF1279，BF46031，MO867，L6806F，33255，DF401-AD，WF10255NP，FF1199，PF9870，FS5110 PTC 43GF，EX43 ; 5083285AA,3949561,LF16035,LF3972
- HIGH QUALITY - Made of High Quality & Durable Material.Tested & certified to meet or exceed OEM quality standards.The price is only a small part of the dealer!
- WARRANTY - This Fuel Filter Water Separator and Oil Filter Set comes complete with 6 Months warranty.Worry-Free Return And Refund Policy, Buy with Confidence!
Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Fuel Filter Water Separator And Oil Filter Set for Dodge Ram 2013-2018 2500 3500 4500 5500 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engines 68197867AA 68157291AA 5083285AA
- PREMIUM MATERIAL:Original Italy Ahlstrom 3 layers filter paper, made of synthetic fiber, results in 99% higher efficiency at 4 micron, higher filter rating than 5 or 10 micron filter,effectively separate oil and water, protects your vehicle's fuel system from contaminants, such as: dirt, rust, and paint particles;
- LONGER LIFE SPAN: The imported material from Italy has a filtration efficiency of 99%, 3 layers,results in higher dust holding capacity than ordinary 1-2 layers, and longer life span, it needs to be replaced only after driving for an average of for 20,000-40,000 miles. Cummins diesel fuel filter kit contains everything you need to replace a fuel filter on your vehicle;
- DODGE RAM FUEL FILTER FITMENT: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engines;
- REPLACE PART NUMBER: ①68197867AA Water Separator: 68197867AB, 33183, G7740, PFB55412, GF819, G6597, BF7719, WF10112; ②68157291AA Fuel Filter: 68065608AA, 680616344AA, FS53000, FFS20089, MO608, DF99085, WF10112, FF1279, BF46031, MO867, L6806F, 33255, DF401-AD, WF10255NP, FF1199, PF9870, FS53000 PTC GF401EX, FS43255, CS11037 , 4947561; ③5083285AA Oil filter:3949561, LF16035, LF3972, LF3349, 57620, PH3976A, LF608, 57620MP, 8-57620, 67620;
- CERTIFICATES AND WARRANTY: Germany TUV IATF16949, ISO14001, OHSAS18001; USA Standard: Passed SAE1839 Standard Society of Automotive Enginess; 6 Months warranty. We will provide the best after-sales service. If you are not satisfied with the quality of our products after purchase, we will solve the problem in time.
11 More Questions Answered
The engines usually last 20,000 hrs, or more with decent maintenance. A cummins with 5000 hrs is nothing, and in equipment they can do a lot of idling.
The common-rail 5.9L Cummins was produced from 2003-2007 and featured a fixed-geometry turbo. ... However, the 6.7L's use of a variable geometry turbocharger makes it much more responsive than the 5.9L at low rpm, not to mention that it incorporates a very effective exhaust brake function.
Photo 2/9 | Both 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins fuel filters are located on the driver side of the engine, below the intake manifold.
Symptoms. The symptoms of a clogged diesel fuel filter can display themselves in the way that the diesel engine starts and runs. In the case of a clogged diesel fuel filter, the engine will likely start to idle rough and perhaps sound like it is going to stall. This is especially true when cold.
Without the filter, your fuel could end up tainted by all kinds of crud, including dirt and paint chips. Not only does the filter help to shield your fuel pump and injectors, it also plays a significant role in ensuring that you are achieving the highest fuel-efficiency possible.
With this cartridge oil filter, Premium Guard ensures you get up to 5,000 miles of filtration. ... We don't recommend this oil filter model for all vehicles, but it is a good option if you need minimal protection for the time being.
Officially Recommends Power Service Diesel Kleen +Cetane and Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost For Optimized Engine Performance.
Yep there's only 1. I've owned several powerstrokes over the years and they have 1 under the hood and one on the driver side frame rail. It costed 60-70 bucks to replace them both.
Signs Of A Clogged Fuel FilterTrouble Starting the Engine. The most common sign of a clogged fuel filter is trouble starting the car, since it depletes the oil supply going to the engine. ... Issues Accelerating. ... Frequent Idling and Sputtering. ... Strong Odors. ... Engine Misfires/Low Performance. ... When to Replace the Fuel Filter.
The fuel filter prevents dirt and remains from entering the important components of the fuel delivery system. This results in higher performance of the engine. Proper maintenance and replacement of the fuel filter as recommended by the manufacturer can help boost the performance of your vehicle by 2% to 4%.