Best Floor Jacks Reviews & Recommendations. With pro-like qualities, the Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack is the best overall floor jack for the money. It features a 3.5-ton lifting capacity that is good enough to lift most vehicles safely.
Quite so, where is Arcan floor jack made?
Different, what jack stands are made in the USA? US Jack Garage Stands are the only jack stands that are 100% made in America that we have been able to source. It is the brand that is used by the U.S. Military, Boeing, Snap-On, and Lockheed Martin.
Also, what is the best 3 ton floor jack?
The Best 3-Ton Floor JacksArcan 3 Ton Capacity Aluminum Floor Jack – Best Overall. Check Latest Price on Amazon. ... Torin Big Red Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jack – Best Value. Check Latest Price on Amazon. ... Blackhawk B6350 3.5 Ton Capacity Floor Jack. ... Liftmaster 3 Ton Low Profile Steel Floor Jack. ... Neiko Pro 20272B Floor Jack.
What is a good quality floor jack?
The 10 Best Floor Jacks:Blackhawk B6350 Floor Jack – Best Overall. ... Torin 'Big Red' Hydraulic Floor Jack – Best Value. ... Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack – Premium Choice. ... Pittsburgh Automotive Steel Car Jack. ... Craftsman 9-50139 3 Ton Service Jack. ... PITTSBURGH Compact Racing Floor-Jack. ... Arcan Low Profile Steel Floor Jacks.
Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack - 3.5 Ton Capacity
- Built-in internal safety valve and vent plug ensures safe operation
- Swivel saddle provides easy jack positioning and user safety.Saddle Diameter: 4 inch
- 3.5-ton/7,000 lb. lift capacity
- Jack Size: 28 1/2" L x 13 3/4" W x 6 1/2" H
- Rugged universal joint for precise load control
- Great for working in the garage and other outdoor activities such as picnics or ball games
- Note: The hydraulic jack is designed to lift, not to support the object. Immediately after lifting, loads must be supported by a pair of appropriately rated jack stands
Hein-Werner HW93652 Blue Heavy Duty Service Jack - 3 Ton Capacity
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Made in the USA
- Cast iron lift arm and pump base for strength
- U-joint for precise load control
- Sealed hydraulic pump
- Flagged side plates and wide frame for stability; Pressure relief valve prevents overloading
Pro-LifT F-2315PE Grey Hydraulic Trolley Jack Car Lift with Blow Molded Case-3000 LBS Capacity
- Min. Height: 5.25", Max. Height: 12"
- All welded Steel frame Construction with rust resistant
- Large Steel casters and swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Blow mold case for easy storage
Arcan 3-Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack with Dual Pump Pistons & Reinforced Lifting Arm (ALJ3T / A20018)
- COLORS MAY VARY: ALJ3T (silver) or A20018 (green)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM: Allows for easy maneuverability.
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load.
- REINFORCED LIFT ARM: Increases strength, chassis torsion control, and durability.
- VEHICLE PROTECTION: Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper.
- SIDE-MOUNT HANDLE: Allows for convenient jack positioning.
- 2 PIECE HANDLE: Allows for easy storage.
- BYPASS AND OVERLOAD VALVES: Prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity.
- COMPLIES WITH ASME PASE-2014 SAFETY STANDARD: We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process.
liftmaster 3 Ton Heavy Duty Ultra Low Profile Floor Jack with Quicklift Ver. 2
- 3 inch Low profile for easy placement under lowered vehicles
- Dual pump system lifts saves efforts and pumps
- Two piece knurled steel handle for a sure grip, equipped w/ foam bumper to prevent damage to vehicle
- Strengthened rubber pad for better protection and friction
- New Improved Hydraulics
Pro-LifT SG-5625 2.5 Ton Low Profile Floor Jack - Car Hydraulic Trolley Jack Lift for Home Garage Shop
- Pro Lift Floor Jack 2.5 Ton features 5,000 lbs maximum capacity and is constructed with heavy duty steel for the strength and duability. It gives you the ability to lift from 3-3/8 inches to 14-7/8 inches.
- Hydraulic trolley floor jack is constructed with the heavy duty steel. It features the front wheels with the rear casters for the maneuverability. The large swivel saddle provides you with the easy jack positioning and user safety
- This low profile jack for car features an overload valve bypass system to prevent jack damage and user injury. SG-5625 car jack low profile features the compact design with the carrier handle to easily transport from one location another.
- Patented built-in by-pass device protects hydraulic system from over pumping damage. Before using the jack, insert provided handle into handle sleeve, then pump 6 to 8 full strokes. This will help release any pressurized air which may be trapped within reservoir
- This 2.5 Ton low profile jack is ideal for auto repair services in your home garage. In addition, it is covered with 1-Year warranty from the date of the purchase.
Sunex 6603ASJ 3 Ton Aluminum Lift
- Rapid rise technology reaches max height of 19.3 inches in 7.5 pumps
- Side mounted handles for easy jack positioning
- Wide track wheels for easy maneuverability
- Rubber saddle pad and foam bumper pad protect vehicle
- Thick frame side plates and reinforced lift arm for added strength, chassis torsion control and durability
Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Heavy Duty Ultra Low Profile Steel Floor Jack with Rapid Pump Quick Lift
- Super-tough precision welded construction with an industrial grade finish
- Industrial quality for professional mechanics and hardcore automotive enthusiasts
- Rapid Pump exclusive dual parallel pump system lifts with far fewer pumps
- Universal joint release provides precise load control in any handle position
- Extra-wide steel casters for stability
Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton Capacity
- Extra low profile
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Patented bypass device protects against over pumping for safe operations
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection. Rust Resistant
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
Performance Tool W1645 3 Ton (6,000 lbs.) Capacity Professional Low Profile Floor Jack
- 7,000 Lbs Load Capacity
- Lift range: 3-1/2'' to 20-1/2''
- Double-pump mechanism for quick lifting
- Rubber saddle pad included
9 More Questions Answered
Works fine every time for years. I've got a really good floor jack as well but find myself just grabbing one of these 9 times out of 10 as it's so much lighter. These are fine, they are rebranding of some generic jack. I used the motor master rebrand of this jack for years, and work great.
7 Best Aluminum Floor Jacks – Review
- NOS NSJ0301 (Best Overall) Reinforced arm. ...
- Arcan ALJ3T (Durable & Long-lasting) ...
- Arcan ALJ2T (Best 2-tons for Beginners) ...
- Jegs 80077 (Most Popular) ...
- Powerzone 380044 (Mix of Steel & Aluminum) ...
- Sunex 6603ASJ (For Tall Vehicles) ...
- OTC 1532A (Heavy-duty Hydraulic Pump System)
For most sedans and small cars, a two-ton jack will be sufficient for raising a corner. A pickup truck or SUV could require twice that rating (four tons) to give you the margin of safety that you need.
Harbor Freight Tools USA Inc.
- Torin Big Red Steel Jack Stands.
- Alltrade Powerbuilt 640912 Jack with Jack Stand.
- Camco Olympian Aluminum Stack Jacks.
- Cartman 3 Ton Jack Stands.
- AmazonBasics Steel Jack Auto Stands.
- Performance Tool W41022 3 Ton Capacity Jack Stand Set.
- Sunex Tools Jack Stands.
- Torin Big Red Aluminum Jack Stands.
Many people also swear by ramps for the safety factor—auto ramps are generally thought to be more stable than jack stands and there's less of a chance for error with ramps because they offer a larger surface area for support, both in adding traction to the ground (on applicable surfaces) and to supporting the wheels of ...
Walmart recalled Hyper Tough® 2-Ton Jack Stands that can break under a lifted vehicle and cause severe injury or death to anyone under or near the vehicle.
TOM: Yes, you do. Our rule of thumb is that a floor jack needs to be rated for at least three-quarters of a vehicle's gross weight. So, according to our rule, a one-and-a-half-ton (3,000-pound) jack could lift a car that weighs as much as 4,000 pounds -- or two mothers-in-law.
Choose the Right CapacityFind your gross vehicle weight and front and rear weights on the sticker inside your door or in your vehicle's manual.Be sure to get more weight lifting capacity than you need.Don't go overboard – the higher the capacity, the slower and heavier the jack.