With proper maintenance and protection, the MerCruiser Bravo Series outdrives, including the Bravo Three sterndrive, can remain free of corrosion problems and damage.
Even if, what is a drive shower on a boat?
What does a drive shower do? Drive showers distribute a continuous supply of cool water to the top portion of the stern drive. ... It also dramatically reduces the thermal shock that occurs when the hot drive is plunged into cool water every time the boat comes off plane.
Yet, what is the difference between Alpha and Bravo drives? First, the Bravo One uses larger components, which are built to handle more power. The Alpha One just isn't as strong. ... Bravo One drives were built to handle more power than an Alpha One. When used for lower horsepower applications, they are practically bulletproof.
Apart from, how does an outdrive work?
The drive unit (outdrive) carries power from the inboard engine, typically mounted above the waterline, outboard through the transom and downward to the propeller below the waterline. ... The boat is steered by pivoting the outdrive, as on an outboard motor; no rudder is needed.
How much HP can a Bravo 3 handle?
The Bravo 3 is available in a single or twin engine application and is capable of speeds up to 65 mph for gas engines up to 525 HP.
MAREEYA SHOP Crossfire Dual Port Drive Shower Alpha One Generation 2 Bravo 1 2 3 130-1010 Pick-up Ports are Adjustable up to 1-1/2 inches
- Crossfire Dual Port Drive Shower, Alpha One Generation 2, Bravo 1-2-3 130-1010
- Crossfire Dual Port Drive Shower Fits Alpha One, Alpha One-Gen Two, Bravo One, Two and Three.
- Comes with full color illustrated installation instructions. Pick-up ports are adjustable up to 1-1/2 inches.
- Mayfair Performance Shower/Cooler design you get more water flow and lower drive oil temperature. 3 times the water flow than other very popular shower cap designs.
- Has a 15-35 degree lower drive oil temp. Guaranteed or full refund. Available in satin only. Part #130-1010
MAREEYA SHOP Bravo 1, 2 Smooth Cap Low Profile Drive Shower Stainless Steel Part Number 130-1040
- Bravo 1 & 2 Smooth Cap, Low Profile Drive Shower - 130-1040 The advent of sleek modern boat styling has brought the need for a smooth,fitted,exotic styled drive shower. Something that blended seamlessly with today's modern boat styling.
- But looks were only half of the battle performance is the real reason you purchase a drive shower and through extensive testing we have developed the finest drive shower produced today. First our engineers computer modeled the exact dimensions and size of the bravo out drive.
- Next we spent hundreds of hours studying the water flow characteristics as they entered the drive shower cap to develop a series of water diverters and dams to allow equal water distribution to virtually flood the top of the bravo outdrives factory bearing cap. By retaining the proper tolerance between the shower and the outdrive cap we are able to literally wash the heat away from the out drive providing maximum heat reduction.
- This unit is coupled with our exclusive 80 degree high volume pick up and -10 stainless steel braided hose and best of all it's virtually a stunning part in the end. So if you are looking for a shower that’s actually truly engineered to perform there’s only one the Sport Tech shower.
- Built to perform just like the original Sport Tech Drive Shower, the new low profile model retains all the benefits of the standard model while incorporating a 45 degree fitting on the drive shower hose for limited clearance applications when the drive is trimmed up such as under swim step. Made of stainless steel - installation hardware included.
Notes From Jesus: What Your New Best Friend Wants You to Know
Citizen Women's Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch with Diamond Accents, FB1230-50A
- Stainless steel watch with diamonds on dial and bezel and three-link bracelet with white center ceramic link
- Japanese quartz movement with analog dispaly;Silver-Tone Stainless Steel, Ceramic Bezel, Ceramic & Diamond Bezel
- Eco-drive is powered by light and does not need a battery. Press and release the lower right button (B) to reset the chronograph function.Screw-back case
- Features date window, chronograph subdials, and fold-over push-button clasp with safety
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window. Mineral Crystal. To set the time - pull the crown out two clicks and turn in either direction to set the current time
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving. Pull the crown to set the calendar
Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST Black(user guide is included)
- Allows you to permanently delete the data on rewritable discs
- Power saving drive
- Provides you with flexibility and efficiency in terms of multimedia data storage and sharing
- It is a revision of 90 D4CHVV UB1080
- Drive Type: Internal DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
- Write:DVD+R/-R: 24X DVD+RW/-RW: 8X/6X DVD+R/-R DL: 12X
- Read:DVD+R/-R(Single): 16X DVD+R/-R DL: 12X DVD+RW/-RW(Single): 12X
- DVD-R & DVD-R(DL): DAO/Incremental Recording
- DVD-RW: DAO/Restricted Overwriting/Incremental Recording
- CD-R/RW: DAO/TAO/SAO/Packet Write
- Interface: SATA
- Random Access Time: DVD - 150ms; CD - 150ms
Armitron Sport Men's 408159BLK Chronograph Black Strap Digital Display Watch
- Black resin watch featuring round dial with orange accents, screw-down case, and slip-through nylon band with textured rubber accents
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Acrylic crystal dial window
- Features alarm, lap, chronograph, countdown, dual and military time, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Seagate 3TB 7200RPM 64MB Cache 3.5" SATA III 6.0Gb/s (Heavy-Duty) Hard Drive - PC, RAID, NAS, Security CCTV DVR - w/1 Year Warranty
- 3TB, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache, SATA III 6.0Gb/s
- 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- Works for PC, Mac, RAID, NAS, NVR, Surveillance CCTV DVR, PS4 Nyko DataBank
- Designed for 24x7, Heavy Duty Storage
- 1 Year Warranty from Reseller
10TB MiniPro Dura RAID USB 3.1 (USB-C) Portable Rugged Hard Drive
- Capacity: 10TB HDD (2 x 5TB Seagate ST5000LM000 installed)
- Interface: USB-C (Compatible with all USB & Thunderbolt 3)
- Bus-powered or external adapter power (included)
- Configurable for JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, & big modes. No software required.
- Backed by a 3 year warranty
Sabrent USB 3.2 5-Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Tray-Less Docking Station (DS-SC5B)
- USB 3.2 Type-C port with up to 10Gbps transfer speed.
- 5 x SATA 6Gbit/s 3.5” hard drive bays.
- High-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation and structural integrity.
- Hot-Swappable with 5 independent ON/OFF power switches.
- Locking key to prevent accidental bay opening, fully tray-less design.
1TB External Hard Drive - MegaZ Backup Slim 2.5'' Portable HDD USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, Laptop, PS4, Xbox one, 3 Year Warranty
- Compatible With - Microsoft Windows/ Mac/ PS4/ Xbox One(No need reformat)
- Latest Model - Equipped with USB 3.0 connection, this portable hard drive enables you to backup massive data in seconds, delivering ultra fast transfer speed to improve your PC performance
- Designed for PC and Mac - This external drive is ready to go without extra power supply or software installation needed
- Slim Style Handy Sized Design - 11.5 X 8 X 1 cm, light weight hard disk drive protected by sturdy and compact case, comfortably fits your palm
- Package Content - Portable external hard drive, 19-inch USB 3.0 hard drive cable, user’s manual, 3-Year friendly manufacturer warranty.(1MB=1,000,000 bytes, 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. The actual usable storage capacity may be less, 1TB≈931GB)
14 More Questions Answered
Bravo One: For performance boats in excess of 100 mph with one, two, or three engines. Bravo Two: For big twin engine boats up to 55 mph. Bravo Three: For single engine boats up to 65 mph or twin engine boats between 40-65 mph.
Alpha I's are rated for 300 hp.
Re: Rebuild Bravo 1 Well, the estimate is in. $2900 parts and labor.
If it is leaking badly, you'll hear a roaring sound coming from the back of the boat. That's a sure sign. It's basically water getting into the bearing grease and rusting the bearing. The bellows itself is the beefy rubber boot that goes from the transom assembly to the upper drive housing.
Outboards provide more room in the boat because they are installed on the transom, outside the boat. A sterndrive combines inboard power with outboard drive. The engine sits just forward of the transom while the drive unit (outdrive or drive leg) lies outside the hull.
Are sterndrives reliable? Yes, provided correct maintenance procedures have been carried out at the required intervals. Sterndrives on trailer boat applications are more reliable than permanently moored sterndrives.
It can be identified by the removable rear plate on the back of the upper driveshaft housing. The plate is held to the drive with three twelve-point bolts. Bravo's come in three basic types and a few different ratios. Bravo One is the most common.
One noticeable difference between the Alpha Gen 1 & Gen 2 Sterndrives is the shift lever as shown in Figure 2. The old style brass shift lever will not engage in the Generation 2 Transom Assembly and therefore prevents installing an Alpha Generation 1 Sterndrive on the Alpha Gen 2 Transom Assembly…. (Read More).
There is no impeller on the BIII, unlike the alpha and outboards. Raw water is moved by a pump (that does have an impeller!)
It provides better acceleration and higher top speed through greater strength and thinner blades versus a comparable aluminium propeller.
With a total of six blades (three blades on each prop) the Dual Prop System provides more grip and propulsion to evenly distribute torque between each prop. ... Coupled with the hydrodynamic gear case, the result is greater outboard efficiency and performance.