Top 6 Lenses for Nikon D3300
|#1||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G||Standard Prime|
|#2||Sigma F1.8 Art 18-35mm DC HSM||Standard Zoom|
|#3||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED||Wide-Angle Zoom|
|#4||Tamron AF F/2.8 SP 90MM DI MACRO 1:1 VC USD||Macro|
In all cases, what lens comes with Nikon d3300?
Lens Comparison Table
|Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR II||$447||Kit|
|Nikon 50mm f/1.8||$217||Potrait|
|Nikon 35mm f/1.8||$217||Travel/portrait|
|Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR||$397||Telephoto|
For good measure, is Nikon d3300 FX or DX? Nikon D3300 is a 24.2-megapixel DX format DSLR Nikon F-mount camera officially launched by Nikon on Janu.
One way or another, is a Nikon d3300 a full frame camera?
These sensors can be found in all the current DX cameras—the D3300, D5300, and D7100. Figure 1.7 This image represents what you would capture using the two different-sized Nikon sensors. The red stroke represents a full-frame (FX) shot made at 17mm. ... A Nikon DX crop sensor has a crop factor of 1.5x.
Is Nikon d3300 good for beginners?
A good photographer should never blame his camera. But there's no denying a capable entry-level digital SLR will make a well composed shot look its best.
Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built In Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII)
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing
- Close-focusing ability - 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf mode due to the fact it does not have a built in motor
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8
- There is also an incredible macro mode for photographing small objects up close giving a magnification ratio of 1:2
- This phenomenal lens comes with a 6 year warranty. Lens hood included for maximum glare protection and increased contrast
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras, Model 20061 (Renewed)
- Super Integrated Coating Pulse; Stepping Motor AF System; Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu; Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Fully compatible models: D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models (*Firmware update may be required). Compatible models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1. Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras.
- 70-300mm super-telephoto zoom power brings faraway subjects within reach. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks and more with phenomenal clarity and precision
- Superb optics and telephoto field of view are great for stills and HD video. Ultra-fast, near silent autofocus powered by a new pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
52MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Nikon D7100 D7000 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 DSLR Cameras
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 52MM Lens models including Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G, Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 is Macro STM, Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Canon EF-M, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Sony E, FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, FUJIFILM XF 35mm f/1.4 R, Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
- CAMERA MODELS: NIKON DSLR D5 D500 D610 D750 D810 D850 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7500 D7200 D7100. Also compatible with the Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 .
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52= 52mm lens thread size.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Nikon CRTNK70300KRB 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G VR DX AF-P ED Zoom-NIKKOR Lens - (Renewed)
- F-mount lens/DX Format -- 105-450mm (35mm equivalent)
- Aperture range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32 -- one extra-low dispersion element
- Super integrated coating -- Pulse stepping motor AF system
- Nikon VR image stabilization -- rounded 7-blade diaphragm
Ultimaxx 650-1300mm (w/ 2x-- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens Kit for Nikon D7500, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000
- SUPERIOR OPTICS: Multi-coated, anti-reflection optics assures images that are virtually flare free. Provides maximum light and image transmission with minimum distortion for the benefit of both day and night shots.
- ENHANCED ZOOM: This 650-1300mm lens is superior for long range that also works well in a variety of scenes from action shots and surveillance to astrophotography.
- CONVENIENT CONSTRUCTION: Being made of lightweight aluminum alloy allows this lens to be easily carried to wherever the shootings may take place yet with a solid enough design to be resistant to wear and tear.
- EXCEPTIONAL FOCUS: With an aperture range of f/8.0-16, this lens retains the full range of exposure, automation and metering capabilities of the camera it is mounted to.
- COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all Nikon F Mount DSLR cameras including - Nikon D7500, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200 & More. All DSLR's compatible by utilizing included T-Mount Adapter.
High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Nikon D7500, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D850, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length for Nikon D40, D40X, D60, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D70, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm NIKON DSLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- THIS LENS IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING NIKON CAMERAS D40, D40X, D60, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D70, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
- Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon's new high-resolution image sensors. VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.
- Get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject, then zoom in for dazzling macro-style close-ups. Superb NIKKOR optics, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for better contrast and Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing.
Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-P DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens - (Renewed)
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format -- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent) -- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-38
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm -- Two Aspherical Elements -- Super Integrated Coating
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization -- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System -- Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu
- Fully Compatible with the following Nikon Digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850; -- Compatible models with limited functions: Df, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100; -- Incompatible models: D4 Series, D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800 Series, D700, D610, D600, D300 Series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 Series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 Series
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Lens not zoomable
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- Angle of view from 76 degree to 5 degree 20'. Focal length range: 18 300 millimeter, minimum focus distance: 16 feet (048 meter)
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76 to 520'
4 More Questions Answered
Recording video on the D3300 first requires you to engage live view via the 'Lv' button on the rear panel. You can then initiate a recording by pressing the red movie record button sitting just behind the shutter release.
One key difference between the two cameras is that the D3500 has a higher native ISO over the D3300 (25600 vs 12800), and this will give an advantage to D3500 users who want to shoot scenes in low light conditions. ... The D3500 features better connectivity features, including Bluetooth.
The D3300 has an excellent sensor, and the 18-55 lens is decent. It was designed for still photos, it needs a few accessories to be great for video. Straight out of the box, it is usable, but inferior to nearly anything designed around video.
Yes, FX camera bodies and lenses are full frame! The FX sensor, with more "light gathering" area, offers higher sensitivity and, generally, lower noise. ... The circle cast by a DX lens is smaller and corresponds to the size of a DX sensor. Non-DX lenses cast a larger image circle corresponding to an FX-format sensor.