The 9 Best Air Hockey Tables of 2020
- Best Overall: Atomic Game Tables 7.5-foot Air Hockey Table at Amazon. ...
- Best for Kids: Triumph Fire 'n Ice 54-inch Air Hockey Table at Amazon. ...
- Best Tabletop: Rally and Roar Tabletop Air Hockey Table at Amazon. ...
- Best Convertible: Hathaway Sherwood 7 ft. ...
- Best Standard-Size: ...
- Best 5-Foot: ...
- Best Modern: ...
- Best Splurge:
Just as much, how much does a good air hockey table cost?
In the $400 to $600 range, you're getting into some pretty serious air hockey. Tables in this price range are usually very durable, well made, and large enough for adults to use.
Over and above that, what should I look for when buying an air hockey table? When buying an air hockey table, you'll want to consider size. Regulation size tables are 8 feet long and 4 feet wide. This is the ideal size for serious players, but it is also a great pick for commercial use. Having a regulation size table means you can host tournaments and attract pro players to your establishment.
Even though, what is full size air hockey table?
According to the regulations, air hockey table dimensions are Length: 84 inches, Width: 48 inches, Height: 32 inches. Whereas, full size air hockey table dimensions are Length: 96 inches, Width: 52 inches, Height: 32 inches.
How long do air hockey tables last?
Sport Squad HX40 40 inch Table Top Air Hockey Table for Kids and Adults - Electric Motor Fan - Includes 2 Pushers and 2 Air Hockey Pucks - Great for Playing on The Floor, Tabletop, or Dorm Room, one size (SSA1001)
- HIGH OUTPUT FAN CREATES A REALISTIC ARCADE-STYLE GAME PLAY: Powered by AC-12V motor and included adapter, the electric fan provides powerful, yet quiet and even airflow for a smooth and frictionless playing surface.
- 5 MINUTE EASY ASSEMBLY: Simply attach the 2 goal boxes and you’re ready to play! Comes with 2 air hockey strikers and 2 pucks. The manual sliding abacus scorers help keep track of total goals and the goal boxes offer convenient hockey puck return.
- PORTABLE, COMPACT DESIGN: Fun and competitive, the HX40 slide hockey table is made of durable MDF. DIMS: 40"L x 20"W x 5"H and weighs 14 lbs. The compact air hockey table features non-marking rubber pads to protect all your table surfaces.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Sport Squad listens and learns from your feedback to create quality gameroom equipment for kids & adults. If you're not 100% satisfied or have product suggestions our customer service team is available to help.
- SPORT SQUAD - BRINGING FAMILY AND FRIENDS TOGETHER: As an American based company, Sport Squad brings new innovation to playing indoors and outdoors by introducing affordable, quality sports, lawn, tailgate, carnival, and game room games to market.
Triumph Lumen-X Lazer 6â€™ Interactive Air Hockey Table Featuring All-Rail LED Lighting and In-Game Music
- Light up the night with the illuminating technology of the Lumen-X Lazer Air Hockey Table
- Interactive table features in-rail LED lighting with cascading effects and in-game music. Age Range- 8 - 11 Years
- Elevate gaming experience with accessories – two ultra-bright strikers and light-up puck
- Enjoy fast and furious game play as dual motor blowers provide continuous air flow
- Easily keep track of the action without losing focus while playing with electronic scoring.Surface Material: PVC
- NOTE: Refer the Manual before use
Best Choice Products 58in Mid-Size Arcade Style Air Hockey Table for Game Room, Home, Office w/ 2 Pucks, 2 Pushers, Digital LED Score Board, Powerful 12V Motor, Carrying Bag
- STRONG MOTOR: Air is evenly spread with the 12V DC motor and adapter, allowing the puck to glide smoothly across the 54-inch table for a fun game reminiscent of the arcade
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made of high-quality composite wood and PVC, this table is equipped with adjustable levelers and crossbar leg support for stability, as well as 4 protective corners for durability
- DIGITAL SCOREBOARD: Game set is designed with manual and LED electronic scorekeeping, plus a secure puck dispenser on each side that catches the puck when you score
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Complete with 2 red pucks & pushers plus a carrying bag, this set has everything needed to enjoy friendly competition and keep things organized afterward
- SAFE, HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: ASTM and CPSIA certification means this air hockey table set is a safe yet exciting game for both kids and adults to join in on the action; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 58"(L) x 27"(W) x 33"(H); Recommended for ages: 8+ years
Best Choice Products 40in Portable Tabletop Air Hockey Arcade Table for Game Room, Living Room w/ 100V Motor, Powerful Electric Fan, 2 Strikers, 2 Pucks
- ARCADE-STYLE GAME: Enjoy intense striking and endless fun with a mini arcade classic that brings the joy of friendly competition to any table!
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Crafted with a lightweight design, this compact game table can be taken anywhere and is versatile enough for use on the floor or table
- STRONG MOTOR: An electric, 100V fan motor propels air up through the top of the table to create a smooth, frictionless surface for the puck to move across
- ABACUS SCORER: Designed with manual sliding scorekeepers and goal boxes, plus a convenient puck return on each side; 2 strikers and 2 pucks also included
- STANDARD HOCKEY RINK DESIGN: A simple design on the hockey table mirrors that of a neutral game site for a fair matchup without "home-rink" advantage; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 40"(L) x 20"(W) x 8.5"(H)
Best Choice Products 10-in-1 Game Table w/Foosball, Pool, Shuffleboard, Ping Pong, Hockey, and More
- VERSATILE 10-IN-1 TABLE: Interchangeable tabletop lets you play slide hockey, foosball, pool, shuffleboard, table tennis, chess, cards, checkers, bowling, and backgammon
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: All surfaces can be stacked between the billiard base and foosball table, making it ideal for placement in a child's bedroom or a bonus game room
- ENDLESS FAMILY FUN: 10 options for friendly competition provide hours of fun for the entire family! Let children battle it out in shuffleboard, or watch Grandpa show them how it's done
- CLASSIC GAMEROOM LOOK: This table is bordered with a natural wood-like exterior that will blend well in any gameroom or bonus room in your home
- STABLE BUILD: Game tops rest on 4 strong legs, with each standing on non-slip footing to ensure stability; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48"(L) x 24"(W) x 30.5"(H)
Blue Wave 5 Ft Air Hockey Table
- Playing surface: 64-5/8-in L x 27-1/8-in W x 1/8-in CARB certified MDF; Table dimensions: 60-in L x 29.625-in W x 31-in H
- Electronic scoring system; (2) AAA batteries required (not included)
- Dual goal boxes with built-in automatic puck return
- Constructed of CARB Certified MDF material with laminate coating
- 110V UL-approved high output electric blower
Hathaway Face-Off 5-Foot Air Hockey Game Table for Family Game Rooms with Electronic Scoring, Free Pucks & Strikers
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Fill your game room with fast-paced fun for all ages. The Face-Off’s compact design and cool graphics make it perfect for kids. Adults will have a blast shooting pucks around the slick, glossy surface.
- PREMIUM AIR FLOW - A 5 blade, AC110V axial fan sends a steady stream of air through over 1,500 holes on the playing surface. The included pucks will glide smoothly over the even flow of air, ensuring fast-paced hockey action.
- BUILT TO LAST – The Face-Off stands up to the toughest competition. Engineered wood construction with durable leg braces keep this air hockey table steady and sturdy. Integrated leg levelers guarantee an even playing field.
- AMERICAN DESIGN – Our products are designed and engineered in America, with quality control and customer service maintained by US-based employees. While we do outsource some manufacturing, every step is guided by our leadership team in the US.
- DIMENSIONS - Playing surface: 54.75"L x 27.25"W. Table dimensions: 60"L x 30"W x 30.5"H. INCLUDED ACCESSORIES – Two 3” strikers & two 2.5” pucks
Hathaway Universal Air Hockey Table Cover, Black
- Available in a durable Black polyester material
- Reinforced edge seam
- Fits most 6 ft., 7 ft. and 71/2 ft. table models
- Weighted sides and ends keep the cover in position on the table
- Protects table from damage and helps keep the surface clean
PUCK Alpha 4-Foot Air Hockey Table
- Perfectly Sized Superior Quality Air Hockey Table - Table Dimensions: 48" L x 24" W x 31" H
- Lightweight, Heavy Duty - Optimal Size - Ideal For Game Rooms, Family Rooms and Even Garages
- Includes 4 Premium Air Hockey Strikers, 4 Premium Pucks, and Carrying Bag
- Beginner/Intermediates Friendly - Better For the Whole Family
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty - Free Shipping - Quick Response - 100% Satisfaction Policy - PUCK Brand Quality
54" 4-in-1 Combo Entertainment Game Table with Soccer, Slide Hockey, Table Tennis, and Billiards (54", 4-in-1 Games)
14 More Questions Answered
Best Multi-Game Tables: 4-in-1ESPN Multi Game Table 4-in-1 Swivel Combo Game Table, 4 Games with Hockey, Billiards, Table Tennis and Finger Shoot Basketball. ... Hathaway Accelerator 4-in-1 Multi-Game Table with Basketball, Air Hockey, Table Tennis and Dry Erase Board. ... Funmall Multi-function 4-in-1 Table Blue.
Here are some things you need to do:Wax and clean the surface of the table, mallets, and pucks. ... Use silicone spray lubricant cautiously. ... Clean the blower of the fan. ... Cover your air hockey table when not in use. ... Clean the table holes.
A few are battery-powered (make sure you have plenty of spares), but most plug into a convenient outlet. However, cords can be a little short, so an extension is often required. The smallest tabletop air hockey tables are best for kids.
Air hockey tables are made of slick surfaces usually made out of plastic. ... Underneath the table, a fan blows air through these holes. The air pressure is what keeps the puck floating, making it appear as though the puck is levitating. This is the same principle used in hovercraft technology.
During play, players can stand anywhere around the table as long as they don't pass the centre line. ... If the puck is touching the centre line, any player can hit it.
How to Play Air Hockey: The Rules
- Flip a coin to determine who starts with possession of the puck.
- To score a point, the puck must fully enter the goal. ...
- When a player makes a goal, the other player serves the puck next.
- A player may only strike the puck when it is on their side of the centerline.
The standard size of a ping pong table measures 9' long by 5' wide, so your ping pong room needs to be at least this size. If you're just playing solo with one side of the table folded up, the length of the table is only around 5'.
Air hockey is, in the most basic sense, a delightful amalgamation of billiards and ice hockey. Its 1969 patent cites three men as its creators—Phil Crossman, Bob Kenrick, and Brad Baldwin—all employees of Brunswick Billiards, a maker of pool tables.
When reaching the end of the Basic, the mallet circles the puck and gets in front to stop it. From there the puck is tapped sideways against the wall and hit backwards to the original starting position.
80 miles per hour
The 7 Best Pool Tables of 2020
- Best Overall: EastPoint Sports Masterton Billiard Pool Table at Amazon. ...
- Best Inexpensive: Harvil Black Billiard Pool Table at Amazon. ...
- Best Mid-range: Mizerak Donovan II at Amazon. ...
- Best Splurge: Harvil Bellagio at Amazon. ...
- Best for the Game Room: ...
- Best Outdoor: ...
- Best Conversion:
Basic/Economy Tables: $1,200 – $2,000 A definite upgrade in quality and price, tables of this caliber are most common in peoples' homes, and cost from around $1,200 to $2,000. Tables like these are always more than reliable for you to enjoy a game of pool.
You can absolutely use a pool table to play Ping Pong. Keep in mind, though, that you can't just use the pool table as-is to play a game of table tennis. You're going to need to make some modifications to it, because pool tables and Ping Pong tables are vastly different from each other.
To do this, take a dry, soft cloth and wipe the table down to remove any dust/dirt particles that remain on the table. Then, take some rubbing alcohol and dampen the cloth. You don't want to use soap because it could result in the holes becoming clogged. Turn the air on and scrub the tabletop with the rubbing alcohol.